• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo reveals Mario Rabbids 2: Sparks of Hope 2022 for Switch

Does anyone actually *like* rabbids?

Why does Nintendo even bother, having their characters soiled by these lame, unsympathetic characters. Even Minions would be better.

This game would work very well without rabbids, not so much without Nintendo chars.

Trilobit

vj3iJN9.jpg

zWt4lYU.jpg

What's with these ant-sized pics, OP?!

screenshot03

screenshot02

Kuranghi

Having just watched the direct feed trailer I can sadly confirm that mad camera stuttering is still there, its really unpleasnt to me, I don't know what the deal is without seeing an overlay with frametimes but it has really jarring jumps between frames way worse than almost any other 30fps games that don't have any motion blur (no screen OR object here, but no object motion blur is par for the course with Nintendo games so maybe its a stipulation), so its not just the lack of screen motion blur that makes it look so stuttery.

Here's hoping that 4Gamers listing PC as a platform is right because you know this would look amazing with higher IQ (better AO, etc) @ 60fps.

S

Shodan09

Unconfirmed Member
The real question is where would this trailer be without Ridley Scott!?

XoX1BRH.jpg

FRpnUZu.jpg

jPD6I7x.jpg

5U2ssX6.jpg

VdsJj7T.jpg
eWiNDHH.jpg

BlackTron

I agree that the game itself is good but the rabbids feel extremely B-tier next to the Mario gang.

But Ubi developed the game, so you have to let themselves feel like equals for their cute little fifteen minutes.

Top Bottom