• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario + Rabbits Spark of Hope DLC detail

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Mario-Rabbids-Sparks-of-Hope-DLC.jpg

https://nintendoeverything.com/mario-rabbids-sparks-of-hope-dlc-details-revealed/

I really enjoying my time with this game and looks it was worth getting gold edition.

Hate the fact this game injected so much Ubisoft DNA into it instead of more Nintendo/Mario DNA.

Wanted characters like Donkey Kong to be a main character and expected to see some cameos like Samus. It’s like Nomura thinking Kindom Hearts fans didn’t want more Final Fantasy instead of his own goofy characters, (no pun)

Last edited:

Deft Beck

Hate the fact this game injected so much Ubisoft DNA into it instead of more Nintendo/Mario DNA.

Wanted characters like Donkey Kong to be a main character and expected to see some cameos like Samus. It’s like Nomura thinking Kindom Hearts fans didn’t want more Final Fantasy instead of his own goofy characters, (no pun)
A lot of that was probably down to Nintendo brand mandates. Ubisoft is more free to use their IP as the primary devs.

Chukhopops

Almost finished with the game and I found it really good overall except a few issues.

Most interested in the first DLC, not so much in the third one if it forces you to use a specific team for the whole story.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
game better than the first one?

really enjoyed the first one (even though i dont like ubisoft and rabbids).
For me personally I'm enjoying this one more than first game. especially when it comes to combat and exploration.

I highly enjoyed first one as well but I like Spark system 2nd compare to weapons in 1st one because the effect of the weapon tied to RNG, but with Spark bunch of neat abilities thats fun to use.

Biggest improvement is free movement in battlefield, in first game it was easy to make move you dont intend to and no way take it back but with free movement I no longer have that issue.

Top Bottom