• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 1/14/15 (6AM PST / 9AM EST)

Jeremy

There's a supposedly a leak of the release date of the n3DS and the Majora's Mask and Monster Hunter 4 games (American date).
Here's the leaked picture:

IMG_0143.jpg

Don't know if it's true but it's very well done.

its-happening-ron-paul-gif.gif

hatchx

Banned
Called it: no white.

Having the utmost confidence that this is legit, I just want to say: to hell with NOA. ugh

The good news: Majoras Mask and MonHun4 potentially on Feb.13. That's a very strong launch for the new 3DS.

The Bad news: wtf no white with coloured buttons? Who makes the decisions over at NOA?

The good news: Majoras Mask and MonHun4 potentially on Feb.13. That's a very strong launch for the new 3DS.

The Bad news: wtf no white with coloured buttons? Who makes the decisions over at NOA?

I think the REGULAR 3DS will still be in White

Look at the Pic

Those are XLs

kubus

Also if that image is real, that confirms candy buttons for NA too.

You gotta squint a little but if you look closely you'll see that the letter B is yellow and the letter X is blue on the buttons.

edit: clarified text

I could totally understand Nintendo only bringing the XL to America; but I don't think it's true. I'm sure they've got heap of marketing stuff; separate n3DS posters, separate games posters, dual posters.

There's a supposedly a leak of the release date of the n3DS and the Majora's Mask and Monster Hunter 4 games (American date).

IMG_0143.jpg

Looks like legit to me.

The 13th is perfect.

Bring it on.

Oregano

My wishlist(for Europe):

Black N3DS dated
Monster Hunter dated
Zelda dated
Codename STEAM dated
FF Explorers announced
Bravely Second announced
DQVII announced
Puzzle and Dragons Z/Mario announced
New project from Next Level

Is that too much to ask?
Yup

I could totally understand Nintendo only bringing the XL to America; but I don't think it's true. I'm sure they've got heap of marketing stuff; separate n3DS posters, separate games posters, dual posters.
I think so as well. Tomorrow it is going to be black and white for normal 3DS and metallic red and black for XL. It matches closely to what Italy is getting.

MK_768

Also if that image is real, that confirms candy buttons for NA too.

You gotta squint a little but if you look closely you'll see that the letter B is yellow and the letter X is blue on the buttons.

edit: clarified text

I don't think so lol

NOA hates white. I seem to recall Reggie saying once that white always flops over here, and my white AC 3DS XL is the one thing making me hold off updating. The inside/outside white looks so good for the 3DS.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
so not white ones!!!

There is not enough evidence in that ONE photo that there's not going to be a white one. I agree with other posters, those look like XLs. They MAY still carry a White regular.

I don't believe they're going to do white... NOA hates us!

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
NOA knows the XL widely outsells the OG in America. I bet they also have no faith in the faceplates catching on in this market, or in stores dedicating any retail space to them.

Oh god I am getting legit worried now.

Armigr

IMG_0143.jpg

God dammit, my funds are already really limited for the next two months. I don't have money to buy Majora's Mask 3D that soon!

Top Bottom