• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NICO DVD screens/artwork. *some spoilers, 56k @#$*

Thanks to Jonnyram I finally got my hands on the NICO DVD. There's not much that hasn't been posted here before, apart from an early trailer of Wanda, but I found the images and artwork section quite nice.

There're some hi-res images that looks like GT4's photo mode on TV (just as someone mentioned in the official topic) . :) Here're some captures, but they don't look that hot on a computer screen.

wanda21mg.jpg

wanda34tn.jpg

wanda56dg.jpg

wanda65tr.jpg

wanda88ob.jpg

wanda106ri.jpg

wanda116fr.jpg

wanda169xv.jpg

Some early screens from NICO:

wanda171su.jpg

wanda186lq.jpg

I thought I should create a new thread and keep the official one spoiler free.

jett

D-Member
Some of the shots are just awesome. The forest in particular looks nice...while in-game it looks kinda assy. Maybe this game would've benefitted from a couple of "cinematic camera angles". :p

It was probably discussed in the 375232 page Official thread, but I seem to remember a trailer from SotC (not the old NICO one, mind you) showing a horned character ala ICO in the main temple. It was the area where the Wanderer normally 'awakens' after defeating a Colossi.

Is my memory really that bad, or was that the case in one of those trailers?

TheJollyCorner said:
It was probably discussed in the 375232 page Official thread, but I seem to remember a trailer from SotC (not the old NICO one, mind you) showing a horned character ala ICO in the main temple. It was the area where the Wanderer normally 'awakens' after defeating a Colossi.

Is my memory really that bad, or was that the case in one of those trailers?

Yes, it's a scene from the early trailer I mentioned. It's quite long, but I'll try to rip it... if I figure out how to rip the video files first (never tried ripping DVDs before).

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
just do the entire dvd. (assuming its a regular dvd, not PS2 encoded) dvd decrypter works great.

Johnas

Those screens are great. Nico (I guess the later version of it) really didn't look all that different from Wanda, except for some final polish.

Can't wait for any scrap of info on PS3 project.

pj

Banned
wanda88ob.jpg

Am I retarded or is that shot taken from the eastern area of the map that you can't get to in game?

Top Bottom