• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ni no Kuni : I need some help with some stuff

Stafford

So I’ve started with NNK earlier this week and I have 9 hours into it now. Location is the desert. I noticed early on how easily I died and I don’t know, I just don’t have the patience nowadays anymore and so I have no problem putting difficulty at easy and still on easy I find it not easy at all, lmao.

I am not new to JRPGs, but I am pretty new to combat systems like this. As in menu based. Earlier on in the game I was told that monsters have weakness, the signs show it. But during combat, can I check on the fly what weakness the current enemies have? Also, I often am not sure whether to use Oliver or the girl, or the familiars, and the type of familiar. I noticed how incredibly fast Sid gets killed, it’s crazy.

Also, in real-time combat I defend when I see enemies attack, but in turn-based or menu based combat like this I am not entirely sure when I should defend and thus I pretty much always go for attack and only defend during boss fights when they are about to go mental. I also noticed that the game doesn’t tell you if a certain quest/enemy is too high level for you. For example there is this bounty hunt enemy and it’s insane the amount of damage he did to Oliver and everyone.

There is a lot to take in too. I just had the game telling me that when you swap around familiars, to bear in mind that each ally is better suited to handling creatures of certain genuses.

And I’m like…what?i do want to learn this stuff though because if I’m gonna continue on with this I probably will need it, since the story is up to 40 hours according to HLTB.

I hope I will not drop this game, so far so good. My friend however did drop the game, he told me about a wolf boss in a ice area and he was not able to kill it. But, we’ll see

sorry, op. aside from the graphics, I was dumbfounded by just how awful & disjointed a game ni no kuni actually is. I've also played loads of jrpgs (now playing p3 reload), & the only help I can suggest is drop it before wasting even more of your time. it ain't worth it...

Last edited:

Stafford

sorry, op. aside from the graphics, I was dumbfounded by just how awful & disjointed a game ni no kuni actually is. I've also played loads of jrpgs (now playing p3 reload), & the only help I can suggest is drop it before wasting even more of your time. it ain't worth it...

Fuck. Not the kind of advice I was hoping for. Because I really dig the look of the game, the story, characters, music, world. I'm not gonna give up yet, it's still going, but if I do end up dying overly much and it just not being worth it, I'll drop it no problem. I'll watch the story on YouTube then.

My best advice is to go to NNK2 which is 100000000x better.

It is? Oh I didn't expect that! Here I thought it wasn't as well received. If I give up on 1 I will get on that one for sure.

Vandole

I started and dropped Ni No Kuni three times, and I think I made it to the halfway mark once. You are expected to grind quite a bit in this game in order to keep all of your familiars levels high enough to be worth a damn in combat.

The game seems to have some fans, so I won't tell you to quit playing now, but if you have anything else available to play, even again, you might have played 100 times before, maybe go do that instead.

Bernardougf

Gold Member
I second that ... multiple recommendations... tried.. couldn't pass the 2 hrs mark .. just boring and to childish for my liking

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Loved the art style, but couldn't stick with it. Dropped about 1/3rd of the way through.

The second game I absolutely loved, a million times better.

Moochi

I played the whole thing when it originally came out. It's not that difficult, but it does require some failures and reasoning to figure out why you failed. The systems aren't overly complex. There are only a few minion types in each area, so memorizing them aren't that bad, and if you look at the designs of the creatures you can usually, easily guess as long as you've memorized the elemental weakness table.

The game is good all the way through. I only got annoyed at all the handholding on quests.

Fbh

It has been too long to remember any specific details, though I don't remember the game being particularly challenging.
I do remember the Cat pokemon got pretty OP though
Nnk_purrloiner.jpg

It eventually turned into a pirate cat that had so much agility it evaded like 80% of attacks

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
I could never finish it due to your dumb as fuck AI partners and I was hoping that the remaster fixed it.

It didnt.

The sequel is a million times better.

Doom_master1122

Neo Member

I disagree with this.
Maybe in terms of combat being more fluid because of the switch to more actiony, but much of the game's charm and soul were left in a ditch. The story, characters and writing were awful. I finished NNK2 and never went back to it, where as NNK1 I've finished around 3 times now.
Guess I'm the odd one out based on everyone else's opinion in this topic.

So I’ve started with NNK earlier this week and I have 9 hours into it now. Location is the desert. I noticed early on how easily I died and I don’t know, I just don’t have the patience nowadays anymore and so I have no problem putting difficulty at easy and still on easy I find it not easy at all, lmao.

I am not new to JRPGs, but I am pretty new to combat systems like this. As in menu based. Earlier on in the game I was told that monsters have weakness, the signs show it. But during combat, can I check on the fly what weakness the current enemies have? Also, I often am not sure whether to use Oliver or the girl, or the familiars, and the type of familiar. I noticed how incredibly fast Sid gets killed, it’s crazy.

Also, in real-time combat I defend when I see enemies attack, but in turn-based or menu based combat like this I am not entirely sure when I should defend and thus I pretty much always go for attack and only defend during boss fights when they are about to go mental. I also noticed that the game doesn’t tell you if a certain quest/enemy is too high level for you. For example there is this bounty hunt enemy and it’s insane the amount of damage he did to Oliver and everyone.

There is a lot to take in too. I just had the game telling me that when you swap around familiars, to bear in mind that each ally is better suited to handling creatures of certain genuses.

And I’m like…what?i do want to learn this stuff though because if I’m gonna continue on with this I probably will need it, since the story is up to 40 hours according to HLTB.

I hope I will not drop this game, so far so good. My friend however did drop the game, he told me about a wolf boss in a ice area and he was not able to kill it. But, we’ll see

I never found the game overly difficult, at least not until the post game content and hidden bosses. I kept my party decently leveled with a variety of types of familiars, never really feeling the need to grind until, again, the post game content.
In combat I just went for attacking nonstop firing off skills as needed, and avoided putting familiars out when I had a weakness to them. The only time's I defend is from super attacks from bosses. I stuck with Oliver 99% of the game, only swapping when I needed to "capture" a familiar.
Are you feeding your Familiars snacks for those stat increases? That helps out too, I fed them as much as I could.

I'm obviously not able to see how you're playing, nor what your composition is like so I can't really say where the issue lies unfortunately. The game shouldn't really be a struggle.

Stafford

I disagree with this.
Maybe in terms of combat being more fluid because of the switch to more actiony, but much of the game's charm and soul were left in a ditch. The story, characters and writing were awful. I finished NNK2 and never went back to it, where as NNK1 I've finished around 3 times now.

I never found the game overly difficult, at least not until the post game content and hidden bosses. I kept my party decently leveled with a variety of types of familiars, never really feeling the need to grind until, again, the post game content.
In combat I just went for attacking nonstop firing off skills as needed, and avoided putting familiars out when I had a weakness to them. The only time's I defend is from super attacks from bosses. I stuck with Oliver 99% of the game, only swapping when I needed to "capture" a familiar.
Are you feeding your Familiars snacks for those stat increases? That helps out too, I fed them as much as I could.

I'm obviously not able to see how you're playing, nor what your composition is like so I can't really say where the issue lies unfortunately. The game shouldn't really be a struggle.

When you say you stuck with Oliver, do you mean you don't control the familiars yourself? Because I have been playing as the sword and shield familiar a lot, also the monkey one. Or do you mean you barely used other human allies? I notice that Esther doesn't seem too great for attacking so I probably should set her to always healing if that's possible?

It's not yet a struggle necessarily, but it's kinda crazy that even on easy some of my familiars got their ass handed to them by some enemies. I do feed them all the treats I find. I probably should start buying them too, I only give the ones I find in the wild and haven't bought any yet.

hybrid_birth

Gold Member
Later on Use your spell that makes you invisible and kill tokos. They are enemies that give you an insane amount of Exp. Doing this a few times will level you up fast and the game will be easy from then on.

cash_longfellow

Gold Member
I platinumed both the original and the remaster. It’s all about the familiars you have. It’s been way too long for me to remember which ones I rolled with, but do a google search for “best early familiars in Ni No Kuni” and you should be set. Once you get the hang of them and make sure you level grind, the game becomes a breeze until a certain optional boss fight post game. But even that you don’t have to fight, it’s not part of main story line. As someone else earlier said, 2 is I think overall is personally better and more engaging combat wise for me, but the story and feels of the first make it a personal must play.

Doom_master1122

Neo Member
When you say you stuck with Oliver, do you mean you don't control the familiars yourself? Because I have been playing as the sword and shield familiar a lot, also the monkey one. Or do you mean you barely used other human allies? I notice that Esther doesn't seem too great for attacking so I probably should set her to always healing if that's possible?

It's not yet a struggle necessarily, but it's kinda crazy that even on easy some of my familiars got their ass handed to them by some enemies. I do feed them all the treats I find. I probably should start buying them too, I only give the ones I find in the wild and haven't bought any

Most of my time was with my familiars. Oliver I would toggle to for spells when needed or helpful. You get a lot of combat spells over the course of the game. So I found my self using him when needed. But of all the human party members, when I used any, it was almost always just Oliver.
With familiars I kept the sword and shield one for a while but I did have others I would bring out as well. The sword and shield one helps for a while, especially if you've evolved him once.

Hopefully the game clicks more with you. I know it DOES take time to adjust.
If not, as others said 2 has a way better combat system. So perhaps you may enjoy that over this. I just felt the story, characters and writing were significantly handicapped compared to the first.

FeralEcho

I finished the game over 5 years ago on PS3 but outside of some parts near the middle and end I don't particularly remember it as being that hard.I don't remember much from it so I can't help you but I did love the game even though it's a bit childish so I'd say push through as the game takes you through some cool locations,I loved the different locales the game takes you through,reminded me of White Knight Chronicles.

I haven't played the 2nd yet, it's been in my backlog since forever but I'm surprised at the responses here,I always had the impression the 2nd one was much inferior and a dissapointment compared to the first.

Last edited:
It's weird, I still have Ni No Kuni installed on my PS5, but just like some of the people who posted in this thread I dropped it after a few hours and have yet to pick it back up...

On the other hand I put more than 60h into Ni No Kuni 2 and of course also finished it. I personally enjoyed the gameplay of NNK2 much more than the first one, despite the art style (direction) being a bit of a downgrade.

Maybe you can use something like cheat engine if you're on PC to make things less frustrating.

consoul

I'm also in the NNK1 > NNK2 camp, and it's not even close. Ni No Kuni has a heartfelt charm about it that is missing from the sequel. That's what made it worth playing.

This thread is the first time I've heard anyone say the second game is better and I'm really surprised that people think so. Each to their own.

Stafford

Most of my time was with my familiars. Oliver I would toggle to for spells when needed or helpful. You get a lot of combat spells over the course of the game. So I found my self using him when needed. But of all the human party members, when I used any, it was almost always just Oliver.
With familiars I kept the sword and shield one for a while but I did have others I would bring out as well. The sword and shield one helps for a while, especially if you've evolved him once.

Hopefully the game clicks more with you. I know it DOES take time to adjust.
If not, as others said 2 has a way better combat system. So perhaps you may enjoy that over this. I just felt the story, characters and writing were significantly handicapped compared to the first.

I actually just had the metamorphosis stuff explained to me, so Mitey is gonna evolve now. :)

Thanks for all the comments so far, I appreciate it. I am having fun with the game and as long as that's the case, I'm good!

Digity

There is an island you can get to when you get the dragon where you can fight the starter monsters and gain a stupid amount of XP.

Stafford

I just got three bottles of Great sages secret, i can sell them for quite a nice price. I mean I have healing spells, I have a new familiar now that is good at healing too.

Recommended to sell?

Last edited:

Saber

Gold Member
I would gladly help you OP but I got the impression you didn't seem all interested in learning about the game...and note those games are pretty easy, specially NNK2.

Absolute nope, this is a clear indication this guy didn't play those 2 games.

Stafford

I would gladly help you OP but I got the impression you didn't seem all interested in learning about the game...and note those games are pretty easy, specially NNK2.

Absolute nope, this is a clear indication this guy didn't play those 2 games.

Huh, what gives you that impression? I wouldn't be here making a thread if I wasn't interested in learning more about the game. I know what I'm getting into in terms of hours and as long as I enjoy it, which I still am, I appreciate all the help.

Eimran

I remember in the original (played it 10 years ago) and only Dying once ( in the desert).

I remember it getting even better after. But that was my personal opinion ofcourse.

Stafford

Is this a bug?

I have had several enemies ready to be tamed now, showing the pink hearts and stuff. I switch to Esther but nowhere do I see the Serenade skill. I've only seen it once and that was during the tutorial at the trials area.

aerts1js

This game was such a chore to beat and you can tell they ran out of budget because after like a third into the game the voice acting just disappears. First part of the game was amazing though- if they kept that kinda quality throughout this could’ve been something.

Saber

Gold Member
Oh for sure dude so clear! An impossible preference!!!!

Nothing to do with preference.
NiNoKumi 2 suffers from a huge divergence between difficulty. The standart is stupidly easy, while the hard is almost impossible to beat because every enemy takes way too little damage(damage reduction is absurd) while you receive a brutal amount of damage(enemies with 20 level difference can easly one-hit you).
The equip system is some crap random bullshit that requires heavy workaround just for mediocre effects. The difficulty level also makes this aspect redundant, as enemies can drop equips with 3 effects normally on harder difficulty. The story is some weird bland crap and the gameplay itself doesn't hold any weight, as your allies more than often spam skills and dies easly in combat and most of times you're either running away from an interrupt enemies attack patterns of keep shooting projectiles(which depletes magic). The balancing gadget is just too stupid for a mechanic because you have to constanly tune, but enemies are mostly a mix of races(so you end up aways on disadvantage if you risk increasing or decreasing damaging for a certain race), the kingdom build its just stupid time wasting that consume for no reason at all, and so on.
I played, beat this game and seriously theres miles difference with the first NiNo Kumi. The first one was such a pleasure to play, the mosters are so cool to play while the second one drags too much and unnecessarally consumes your time. It's a fucking chore machine.

Last edited:

TexMex

Nothing to do with preference.
NiNoKumi 2 suffers from a huge divergence between difficulty. The standart is stupidly easy, while the hard is almost impossible to beat because every enemy takes way too little damage(damage reduction is absurd) while you receive a brutal amount of damage(enemies with 20 level difference can easly one-hit you).
The equip system is some crap random bullshit that requires heavy workaround just for mediocre effects. The difficulty level also makes this aspect redundant, as enemies can drop equips with 3 effects normally on harder difficulty. The story is some weird bland crap and the gameplay itself doesn't hold any weight, as your allies more than often spam skills and dies easly in combat and most of times you're either running away from an interrupt enemies attack patterns of keep shooting projectiles(which depletes magic). The balancing gadget is just too stupid for a mechanic because you have to constanly tune, but enemies are mostly a mix of races(so you end up aways on disadvantage if you risk increasing or decreasing damaging for a certain race), the kingdom build its just stupid time wasting that consume for no reason at all, and so on.
I played, beat this game and seriously theres miles difference with the first NiNo Kumi. The first one was such a pleasure to play, the mosters are so cool to play while the second one drags too much and unnecessarally consumes your time. It's a fucking chore machine.

Almost all of this is, quite literally, your preference/opinion. Which is fine, of course. Just a very odd stance that someone couldn’t possibly prefer the second, if they had played both.

Traxtech

I'm also in the NNK1 > NNK2 camp, and it's not even close. Ni No Kuni has a heartfelt charm about it that is missing from the sequel. That's what made it worth playing.

This thread is the first time I've heard anyone say the second game is better and I'm really surprised that people think so. Each to their own.
Seriously, 1 shits on 2 and I'm surprised also to even see that here. I liked both but 1 is superior and then some.

As for the OP question, just google strongest familiars, go get them and enjoy the game

Last edited:

Doom_master1122

Neo Member
Is this a bug?

I have had several enemies ready to be tamed now, showing the pink hearts and stuff. I switch to Esther but nowhere do I see the Serenade skill. I've only seen it once and that was during the tutorial at the trials area.

I don't think you can use it right away.
There comes a point where you are able to use the ability. You don't get it right away. After you clear a set of trials you will have access to using it. But yes, once they have hearts you just use serenade and make sure to not attack the familiar any further.

Stafford

If there's one thing that pisses me off is how the magic works, as in potions. The potions cost way too fucking much to buy and they only regain small amounts and there doesn't seem to be any other ways. Resulting in often not being able to use magic at all.

I am not in the part where I am in the belly of the fairy mother and these fucking enemies do ridiculous damage, this is while I have my familiars levelled up quite a bit and good equipment too. AI teammates die way too easily too.

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
Yeah, I played it for 20+ hours, but at one point I had to lower the difficulty because whatever wasn't slaughtering my party of useless idiots took definitely too long to beat. At one point I just lost all interest.
Says a lot about Esther that speedrunners just leave her dead on the ground most of the time. She is completely incapable of defending herself, and will waste all of her MP on healing scratches if you let her.
The game is awfully repetitive, and whoever had the brilliant idea of having monsters return to level 1 upon evolving hopefully studied a bit of game design this last decade. The slow evolution curve of monsters also means that experimenting to find the best ones will take a lifetime.

Shame, because the game's charm is off the charts. It's not just the Ghibli art too. The grimoire is one of the most ridiculously well-crafted things in all of gaming, and the Italian translation at least is one of the best I've ever seen. But seriously, what a chore NNK is. And some people say NNK2 is even more of a chore? Wow.

Susurrus

I love ghibli and wanted to like this game...it was decent at best gameplay, but what did it for me is the horrible AI keep getting itself killed and having to manage that. I got several hours in but gave up.

Stafford

Yeah, I played it for 20+ hours, but at one point I had to lower the difficulty because whatever wasn't slaughtering my party of useless idiots took definitely too long to beat. At one point I just lost all interest.
Says a lot about Esther that speedrunners just leave her dead on the ground most of the time. She is completely incapable of defending herself, and will waste all of her MP on healing scratches if you let her.
The game is awfully repetitive, and whoever had the brilliant idea of having monsters return to level 1 upon evolving hopefully studied a bit of game design this last decade. The slow evolution curve of monsters also means that experimenting to find the best ones will take a lifetime.

Shame, because the game's charm is off the charts. It's not just the Ghibli art too. The grimoire is one of the most ridiculously well-crafted things in all of gaming, and the Italian translation at least is one of the best I've ever seen. But seriously, what a chore NNK is. And some people say NNK2 is even more of a chore? Wow.

Yeah some very ridiculous decisions were made here. I keep being baffled about the magic. I mean, I can't always be using familiars that go for close range attacks, I gotta use magic too. But what once I've ran out of magic? The only affordable potions give like 10 Mana points, and the ones that give 30 are expensive as hell. This system fucking sucks, because I've now had several enemies and bosses where I barely damage them with Mitey, despite him being evolved and the best equipment available for him.

What I'm gonna do is try the fast xp "trick" and just get to a crazy high level. Because I cannot rely on magic usage in this game. I seriously don't get why they made it this way.

Stafford

Later on Use your spell that makes you invisible and kill tokos. They are enemies that give you an insane amount of Exp. Doing this a few times will level you up fast and the game will be easy from then on.

I have that spell probably, I can't check now but according to the Wikia the fairy godmother gives it and I just finished that stuff yesterday. So I sail to the island of the Tokos and I use the spell before heading into battle and then I go "touch" them?

There's also a familiar called Dinoceros and apparently he's game breakingly OP, which is fine by me, lmao. But story wise I am not there yet.

Last edited:

Saber

Gold Member
If there's one thing that pisses me off is how the magic works, as in potions. The potions cost way too fucking much to buy and they only regain small amounts and there doesn't seem to be any other ways. Resulting in often not being able to use magic at all.

I am not in the part where I am in the belly of the fairy mother and these fucking enemies do ridiculous damage, this is while I have my familiars levelled up quite a bit and good equipment too. AI teammates die way too easily too.

Consider reading the manual, the magic book. There it tells you about types, advantages and disavantages of monsters. Also consider wheter your monsters are really leveled up(maybe you're low level at this point), and put some of your companions on defensive/healing mode so you can go all out with your monsters.
Honestly this part I shouldn't explain much, as roles are part of a typical rpg.
Also might add that your party members have monster affinities. For instance the guy you recruit have no affinities with his base companion.

Last edited:

Stafford

Consider reading the manual, the magic book. There it tells you about types, advantages and disavantages of monsters. Also consider wheter your monsters are really leveled up(maybe you're low level at this point), and put some of your companions on defensive/healing mode so you can go all out with your monsters.
Honestly this part I shouldn't explain much, as roles are part of a typical rpg.
Also might add that your party members have monster affinities. For instance the guy you recruit have no affinities with his base companion.

Thanks!

Well I have several familiars evolved, but possibly I did it too early? The game didn't really tell me, so when it said Mitey was available for metamorphosis, I did that. I think he was level 23 or so when I did so. But then I read that as soon as you evolve him and he is level 1 again, he will have a lower max level? Would that mean it's recommended to get them at max level first and then evolve them?

drganon

I enjoyed both games, but agree with other posters here that the sequel is better. The way I got through the first was just grinding when I hit a wall. I also don't recall there being an easy mode, just normal and hard, but I could be mistaken.

I disagree with this.

Yea I tried to like it but like you said all the charm and soul were gone from the game. Would have been better to have the kid from the previous game back as an adult IMO. Would have given me more reason to continue playing.

As far as the first game I do think you have to grind a bit here and there but not much. I think doing the SQ in every area is enough most of the time. One area was very tough tough and I had to grind some special monster that really gave you tons of xp. It was more at the end game though.

Last edited:

hybrid_birth

Gold Member
I have that spell probably, I can't check now but according to the Wikia the fairy godmother gives it and I just finished that stuff yesterday. So I sail to the island of the Tokos and I use the spell before heading into battle and then I go "touch" them?

There's also a familiar called Dinoceros and apparently he's game breakingly OP, which is fine by me, lmao. But story wise I am not there yet.
They run away if you approach them without invisibility. Yeah just touch them and defeat them for massive Exp. There is also some Tokotokos on the path to Perdida (Billy Goat Bluffs)

Those give even more Exp than tokos. You can keep fast traveling and they respawn if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
Did you read the manual?

Played this on PS3 just a few years ago and had no problems. Everything makes sense. It's a bog standard JRPG with monster catching.

This game is difficult. Really difficult. If you are constantly switching in new companions, you have to grind and level them.

Summary: for someone who claims to have no patience, you chose the wrong game. It's a long, slow, difficult JRPG. I mean, if you are clock-watching and looking up stuff on "howlongtobeat", you are setting yourself up to fail, regardless of game. Do you want to play the game, or do you want to have played the game. Only play games that fit the former criteria.

Last edited:

Stafford

They run away if you approach them without invisibility. Yeah just touch them and defeat them for massive Exp. There is also some Tokotokos on the path to Perdida (Billy Goat Bluffs)

Those give even more Exp than tokos. You can keep fast traveling and they respawn if I remember correctly.

I went to the island but sadly didn't see them. Are they a rare spawn? I have fast travel now, so that's good.

Did you read the manual?

Played this on PS3 just a few years ago and had no problems. Everything makes sense. It's a bog standard JRPG with monster catching.

This game is difficult. Really difficult. If you are constantly switching in new companions, you have to grind and level them.

Summary: for someone who claims to have no patience, you chose the wrong game. It's a long, slow, difficult JRPG. I mean, if you are clock-watching and looking up stuff on "howlongtobeat", you are setting yourself up to fail, regardless of game. Do you want to play the game, or do you want to have played the game. Only play games that fit the former criteria.

Don't get me wrong. With no patience I meant constantly dying. I used to like a challenge but lately I'm just not in the mood for it. That's why I skipped on Elden Ring, also I'm a bit tired of Souls games. Anyway. As for NNK. At first I wanted to check it out, see if it was for me, and while the combat system isn't 100% my thing, I can still enjoy it. I do enjoy most of the other things the game offers, which is enough reason for me to keep playing it.

For some games I check HLTB, just to see what I'm getting into. I'm playing the game because I want to play it, I'm definitely enjoying. I got Griffles for a while now and evolved once, a attack power of like 170 iirc and he's been a huge help so far. Tomorrow I'm gonna see if I can spot and tame a Dinoceros.

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
It’s a typical Level 5 game. It’s a collection of semi-interesting gameplay mechanics that get old too fast + add up to less than the sum of their parts. And a story that at first seems like it could be an all-ages fairy tale that works on multiple levels, but it’s really just childish.

Stafford

Perhaps I should halt the search for Dinoceros for now, he doesn’t seem to spawn and what sucks is that there isn’t even a guarantee I will get the option to tame it. I’ll continue the story with Griffles and see how it goes. He does nice damage, but for some reason when he gets hit his health drains fast, even though Defense is high.

I love having Tengri though, that saves me a lot of annoyance.

Top Bottom