• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next Halo Title Might Get Released On All Platforms, suggests new job listing and rumors

//DEVIL//

I need to get high man. It will be a fucking good laugh with all the meltdown when this happens

Can't at work lol

The Simpsons GIF

Last edited:

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
Can't believe it turned out Phil Spencer wasn't ever lying, he just tried to get the xbox fanbase to accept it, sublimely.

"When we play we all win to play, winners" ...something like that, anyway.

Last edited:

Robb

Gold Member
Go for it, then put Master Chief in the next Smash Bros.

He deserves to be in a game made by a competent developer again.

Last edited:

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
Can't believe it turned out Phil Spencer wasn't ever lying, he just tried to get the xbox fanbase to accept it, sublimely.

"When we play we all win to play, winners" ...something like that, anyway.

Gotta admit I love how torn up you are over this :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Have you considered maybe a small group therapy session with Adam? :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Christ imagine taking all of this so seriously

Obligatory (since that's what it fucking seems like)

gonna cry tobey maguire GIF

Last edited:

Montauk

Ah yes, the top gaming news site…gamevro.com.

You’re really gonna make a thread like this based on them noticing that a job listing has some ambiguous language in it?

Shut0wen

I need to get high man. It will be fucking good laugh with all the meltdown when this happened.

Can't at work lol

The Simpsons GIF
With game budgets these days i wouldnt be surprised if sony will do it in afew years or next console generation, while nintendo seems to be the only developer that can budget good games due to there low spec consoles and probably get away with not making a £250mil game for a very long time

LordOfChaos

Would this be native or cloud?

If native I'm all in...Doesn't really help Xbox because the reasons I need one would be down to...What, really? But I'd love to just play it on PS5 and not need multiple consoles. Microsoft is turning to "we need to make money on this" rather than just selling hardware and trying to compete on exclusives, and that seems to be a win win to me.

I'm also just wondering about the future of Infinite single player DLC, and if the next Halo is another reboot that ignores the last game again

Last edited:

//DEVIL//

With game budgets these days i wouldnt be surprised if sony will do it in afew years or next console generation, while nintendo seems to be the only developer that can budget good games due to there low spec consoles and probably get away with not making a £250mil game for a very long time
Sony will port shit to Xbox. Not only it will defeat the purpose of owning a ps5. It won't sell shit because the Xbox user base is nothing. Not a valuable port.

They are happy giving the PC a bone 1 year to 2 years later at full price. They don't even bother to denovo their games. Just so they don't pay shit to anyone else.

Not gonna happen. If this turns out to be true. Then it's just game over for Xbox. It's a dead console. MS doesn't want to kill it and say they won't quite the hardware ? Sure but no one will buy it either. They will go third party if this turns out to be true

Top Bottom