• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next-Gen PS5 & XSX |OT| Console tEch threaD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Audiophile

So... I spent my afternoon doing this.
Does it look any good?
qbFqgsa.png

vzuo05q.png
xLVyFSt.png

Best I've seen yet!

FrozenFlame

The existence of ES6 inside that list is the biggest headscratcher there. One the one hand, Bethesda (if I remember correctly), showed the first Skyrim gameplay 6 months before it was released, so they could properly reveal it at E3 and have it released in November. On the other hand, Bethesda has stated time and again that ES6 is years away and that Starfield will come first.

So yeah, it seems bullshit because of that single game.

This. Starfield comes first, Tes6 way later.

bDkifjm.png

So the reddit leak seems to be a piece of crap, if the pic is legit.

Also, 15th of November is the release date of the PS5 if the pic is true.

Not necessarily...it's actually quite normal for games to release before the console. I remember having Xbox 360 games before it launched, and a couple PS4 games as well. My guess is 11/20/20

Last edited:

Akuji

thanks everyone, the mods for for deleting my picture of the list and the other one to scale the pic down so theres only the list visible.

dunno if i should reupload a censored picture, since the only think making that list somewhat relevant is the fact that it comes straight from a gamestop PC inside a gamestop store.
but as i said in the original post, i have no insight on how the server structure work. I doubt he could fake the listing within something like photoshop or something so thats atleast something.
I would not think that God of War would be ready for PS5, maybe a remaster of the 2018 GoW but do we need so many "remasters" to start of a gen?

would seem like wasted menpower.

so yeah, have nothing more to give then " i got a picture here it is for u guys to look at "

PocoJoe

Banned
Does it look any good?
qbFqgsa.png

uA1D9JZ.png

vzuo05q.png

Go3wmRH.png

xLVyFSt.png

S7Ko2qz.png

I dont like it, looks more like modem/router than a console. Too many "lines" make it look nervous or something.

I mean your rendering skills are great, but it just doesnt look like Playstation to me. That black part sticks out weirdly and it looks too thin to be next gen high performance system + because bottom part isnt as big as the system, it could be wobbly.

Dont get me wrong, it looks cool but not playstation to me. And I know that when making anykind of art, critisism is actually more giving than just praising "omg nice" as that doesnt give ideas to improve or think further.

Last edited:
1)OsirisBlack apparently you are famous in Red Gaming Techs YouTube Channel at 7:20 mark:

2) Vfxveteran. Question: How come every time neogaf talks about the potential of PS5 and Xlauncher graphics, you keep saying PC is always gonna be better?! Mannnnnnnnnn FUNK DAT!
:messenger_tongue:

3) Lastly, the PS5 renders and discussions about the potential of PS5 and Xlauncher graphics puts me (and probably the rest of neogaf) in a good mood. Lets continue using our imagination!

Last edited:

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
Here’s what I take from Tim’s statement. We will know something within two weeks. I choose to omit anything else.

mkacc

Neo Member
I dont like it, looks more like modem/router than a console. Too many "lines" make it look nervous or something.

I mean your rendering skills are great, but it just doesnt look like Playstation to me. That black part sticks out weirdly and it looks too thin to be next gen high performance system + because bottom part isnt as big as the system, it could be wobbly.

Dont get me wrong, it looks cool but not playstation to me. And I know that when making anykind of art, critisism is actually more giving than just praising "omg nice" as that doesnt give ideas to improve or think further.
Thanks for the feedback.
I tend to agree with you. It's definitely too thin and not very balanced. That wasn't something I gave special attention when I created the model. Good thing I'm not the one doing the final design for next gen consoles.
I'm just soo hyped to see what the real thing looks like!

Fake

Maybe. We'll know within a couple of weeks I guess. Unless he elaborates here beforehand.
Think about: If he know something, is about Xbox, not PS5 related.

If he is saying soon will have info, or either seX info or PS5 event. Even if have the seX full specs he can't know the differencial without the PS5 specs.

Tarkus98

Does it look any good?
qbFqgsa.png

uA1D9JZ.png

vzuo05q.png

Go3wmRH.png

xLVyFSt.png

S7Ko2qz.png
Really nice work mkacc, you gots skills!
That said, this design does absolutely nothing for me. Not even a slight stiffy happening so my pecker meter is almost at zero.
The reverse Oreo version is probably the best but overall it just looks to me like two or three separate slabs stacked together unevenly just because??
I dunno maybe it will grow on me but if this turns out to be even remotely the final design it will be the first time a PlayStation consoles “looks” don’t appeal to me from the get go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom