• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next-Gen PS5 & XSX |OT| Console tEch threaD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bo_Hazem

Banned

How about they answer the ones tagging them, they need a replacement ASAP. :lollipop_tears_of_joy: Typical damage control. The guy with the smoking XSX:

EDIT: Seems like XboxPL is avoiding him now:

xbox-smoke.jpg

Last edited:

Imtjnotu

Gonna try my hardest to secure a PS5 tonight from target. Can't wait till Monday. I will just gonna sell my Amazon one for full price to help another soul out

Handy Fake

Same here, youtube is not working.

The problem is escalating and Xbox Poland is hiding. Seems like we gonna hear about lawsuits next.

xbox-smoke.jpg

Funnily, the 2nd one is Omani and he said "OMG, see" and tagged his friend. Don't understand the rest.

Oddly enough, bereft of YouTube I start fiddling with my tablet and found a whole new page of news headlines when you slide it the other way. This was at the top, to be filed under "Sad People in Local Newspapers".

Last edited:

DarkPassenger8

Neo Member
I was reading everyone's comments about YouTube as I was watching a YouTube video, chuckling along to mine still working and wondering if I had been spared to be lucky enough to finish watching a Demon's Souls video and I suddenly heard it stop mid-chuckle and show an error... first the consoles light themselves on fire to refuse us our gaming and now YouTube's algorithms no longer want to entertain us, next-gen broke the world. :messenger_weary::messenger_fire:

3liteDragon

Review: PlayStation 5 - Wired
It’s DualSense controller ushers in some fresh control concepts, though you'll need a new TV to really take advantage of the PS5's horsepower.

Sony Hopes the PlayStation 5 Will Become a Long-Term Cash Cow - Bloomberg

Last edited:

Handy Fake

I was reading everyone's comments about YouTube as I was watching a YouTube video, chuckling along to mine still working and wondering if I had been spared to be lucky enough to finish watching a Demon's Souls video and I suddenly heard it stop mid-chuckle and show an error... first the consoles light themselves on fire to refuse us our gaming and now YouTube's algorithms no longer want to entertain us, next-gen broke the world. :messenger_weary::messenger_fire:
Umbasa.

Shmunter

Just set up one of my PS5’s. The stand is not necessary if going vertical, same situation as with the PS4 previously. There is sufficient gap for ventilation beneath without raising it higher, and certainly the console is wide enough for stability.

I’m blown away by the PS plus collection just being there front and centre. The value is insane, really the PS5 is free when you consider the price of all that software.

See ya in a bit 😜

Last edited:

kyliethicc

Bloody YouTube bloody has bloody outages bloody here in the bloody UK.
if it makes ya feel any better, my home internet has been down all day and won't be fixed til friday. I'm on my cellular but have low data lol, can't stream any videos.

On the bright side, I just watched the film 1917 and it is incredible. Bloody great British cast (at least to an American). Highly recommend it with a bottle of chianti.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom