• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next-Gen PS5 & XSX |OT| Console tEch threaD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fun Fanboy

Banned
We’ll see about that, if it’s more than Xbox then oh boy, but if it’s less than Xbox then I’ll take my L.
Let's just get it out of the way now! :p

giphy.gif

IkarugaDE

Funny day for me as a German: First the PS5 hype, later we'll get sóme serious Information.

Meine lieben deutschen Freunde, geht lieber heute noch einkaufen. :D

FERN

They did talk about ram bandwidth. The Teraflop number was already revealed by the time he did the road to PS4 talk.
Right, but they didn't talk about it during the speech I'm guessing..

I don't expect them to mention it today, I also don't expect to see the retail box. Hope I'm wrong though!

Dabaus

Banned
Have you ever considered Jason is referring to those PS fanboys who want PS5 to be 13, 14, 15 when he thinks it will be 12TF too?

Look i know it sounds conspiratorial but I think most western journalists are all in on xbox. Is he putting FUD out there to tamp down hype? IDK but he knows what hes doing.

Last edited:

Sw0pDiller

i just hope he walks on stage with a couple of ps1 and ps2 gamedisks in hand and plays them on the next system. ps4 BC is already confirmed but will it play older stuff?

xool

PS5 Form Factor
(surely they finally show it)
Will it resemble devkit/bedpan at all?
Will it copy xbox style?
Will it be compact & flat?
It's a talk about how it was designed .. so maybe .. but last time I think a different japanese Sony engineer gave a talk about the PS4 cooling and how it was made (at a different date and venue) .. so probably not Mr. Cerny's thing ..

Last edited:
He had it all right congrats

What do you mean he had it all right? PS5 specs ARE NOT YET CONFIRMED.
Look i know it sounds conspiratorial but I think most western journalists are all in on xbox. Is he putting FUD out there to tamp down hype? IDK but he knows what hes doing.
Please, do tell me why Jason, a journalist completely seperate from both companies would go out of his way to do such a thing?

IR3TR0

Neo Member
This train is heading for a bridge that's out.... 😛😛

Just hope they show some game footage to make up for any disappointment that is expected 🤔
Not sure i follow🤔
It's a hype train for the ps5, I'm hyped for the ps5.
What's to be disappointed about?

Mozart36

Neo Member
A have red 1000 pages in last 24 hours. Before this, I did not care about TFs at all. Now TFs is all I need know :D. Praying for 12+TFs now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom