• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Newbie question, where can I find good game-news website?

FtsH

except for gamespot and IGN?

if it's old please link me to the answer and close this.

Thank you~

Matlock

Banned
1. Get an RSS reader
2. Set it for the Google News searches for "Xbox" "Playstation" and "Nintendo"
3. Win.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
yeah gametab is cool, its one of those ideas that everyone has (put all the gaming rss' together) but they actually got off their asses and did it.

1up is the shit. Joystiq is pretty cool, huge Sony fanboys though. Kotaku is cool, but you also have to read news about Japanese toys and figurines. Pretty much all news ends up here, but I have to say the GAFs are primarily a flaming fanboy festival.

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
GameTab is the best for news since it aggregates from all the most popular sources which you choose and lays it all out on a singular webpage. It's not really a news site however, more like a glorified RSS feed with a fantastic layout and a forum.

GAF + GameTab and you don't need to go anywhere else unless you're looking for niche news topics.

www.gametab.com

Lo-Volt

I second the-magicbox.com (their forum, though, is sleep-inducing at times), and you should also consider next-gen.biz for business-oriented news on the industry.

Top Bottom