• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

new (?) Tiger Woods x360 screens

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
928262_20050909_screen001.jpg

928262_20050909_screen002.jpg

928262_20050909_screen003.jpg

IJoel said:
928262_20050909_screen001.jpg

"Grab a grass screen so that those bastards at GAF STFU."

Exactly what I thought. Shame the rest of those images don't really hold up all that well. EA needs to stop with the wide shots because those buildings in the background of the 2nd shot look TERRIBLE. I mean I know we won't be golfing over there, but damnit.. this is next gen.

Wunderchu

Ulairi said:
I bet the first shot is a fake/touched up.
sigh ..... nothing against you personally, Ulairi ....... but I just don't understand the common occurrence of people posting complaints about next gen. games not looking next gen......... and then when better looking screenshots come up, people proclaim that the shots are fake....

for an example relating to this thread's topic, I distinctly remember people complaining about the lack of volumetric grass in Tiger Woods 360 ... and then when finally we see a shot with volumetric grass, people then say the shot is probably fake °_°;

SonnyBoy

This launch has been so confusing! One week everything looks like crap, the next everything looks great, then its down to being mediocre.....

Top Bottom