• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Super Lucky's Tale is coming soon to Xbox One and PS4

Arkam

Playful lays lots of folks off and announces a new game a few months later.... stay classy.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Camera was by far my biggest issues with that game so good to see it be fixed but calling this a new game is disingenuous

Playful lays lots of folks off and announces a new game a few months later.... stay classy.
It's not a new game: just a port of the the Switch version that came out last year and that was, in turn, a revised and expanded version of Super Lucky Tale for XBox.
If it is the only thing that the studio has been working on, it doesn't really surprise me that they don't need a lot of personal

Arkam

It's not a new game: just a port of the the Switch version that came out last year and that was, in turn, a revised and expanded version of Super Lucky Tale for XBox.
If it is the only thing that the studio has been working on, it doesn't really surprise me that they don't need a lot of personal

Cool, still come off like the flavor of a turd sandwich. And I say this as a person who had to publically accept a quality award for my game title passing (both) first party on the first pass.... for a QA team that was laid off months prior. My Playful friends are still (mostly) collecting unemployment.

SALMORE

Great ! i didn't get the switch version because of the price & the fact that there's only one store in my country that has it and in a very low quantity

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Cool, still come off like the flavor of a turd sandwich. And I say this as a person who had to publically accept a quality award for my game title passing (both) first party on the first pass.... for a QA team that was laid off months prior. My Playful friends are still (mostly) collecting unemployment.
I am not sure, but are you from Playful? Even if the work situation sounds awful, let me just say I really appreciate how well made Super Lucky's Tale is. Had a lot of fun with it. Very sad to hear a lot of Playful staff has lost their jobs.

Top Bottom