• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Skate got announced at EA Play, Skate 4?

GV82

jgnhYPU.jpg

For those that purposefully avoided EA Play and missed the news.

Who knows if it’s a Remake, A Reboot or Skate 4 itself, we’ll just have to wait and find out, doesn’t seem to be the mobile thing Jason Dill was talking about, hopefully anyway, maybe they got the message after talking to Jason.

No news really just a little official announcement & the official Twitter account has started posting for the first time in 10 years.

Also

y7pKsHT.jpg

Who knew Skate was still popular in the UK? It’s still the number one trend on Twitter in the UK at almost 4am here a few hours after the announcement and that rarely happens, usually a gaming trend drops off after a hour or so due to some political nonsense, or reality show cringe etc but it’s still going strong, until the gamers go to bed & the normies wake up. Not that I give a damn about trends but it’s cool to see something thats not Football, Kpop or Big Brother for a change

Last edited:

bender

What time is it?
I don't buy a lot of EA or Activision games these days, but I'm pretty excited about their up and coming skateboarding games.

New Skate, Tony Hawk's coming back by a not terrible developer... Feels good man.

Is it too much to ask EA to stop being a cancerous black hole and give us SSX while they're at it?

waylo

Banned
Beyond hyped. I love Tony Hawk and 1 & 2 were huge parts of my childhood, but Skate was something totally different. I could play for hours and hours just listening to music skating random spots. So glad this is coming back. They've got competition though with SkaterXL and Session.

Top Bottom