• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA to Reveal FIFA, Need for Speed, And Skate In July

"Sources have confirmed that EA is set to reveal several games in July. The first, as I reported via is the long-anticipated Skate 4, but EA is also set to reveal both Need for Speed and FIFA in the same month too.

It’s not entirely clear when each game will be revealed, but it’s understood that the Need for Speed and FIFA announcements are likely to take place in the second half of the month."

ShaikhCroft

I guess they will hold down a short showcase like 40 minutes or so to reveal these games. Waiting for the EA Play to be announced soon!

flying_sq

Man, I can't wait see how EA is going to screw up Skate 4. My guess, micro transaction hell and a battle royale mode. Possibly F2P

Last edited:

Jrecard

I am really keen to see a reveal for the next NFS, especially now that criterion and some of the Codemasters talent is involved. I have enjoyed pretty much every entry since NFS 15 reboot. My guilty pleasure...

[Sigma]

Interested in Skate. Need for Speed will probably be trash so im not getting my hopes up for it.

Last edited:

jufonuk

not tag worthy
CTRL C CTRL V.
Arsenal Fc Smile GIF by BBC

EA is one of those companies that I feel I’ve completely moved on from. The last games that intrigued me from them were Dead Space and Mirrors Edge. They are in the same boat as Activision Blizzard and Ubisoft - I’d watch conference knowing there’s a 99% chance that they’d probably show nothing that would interest me in the slightest.

kyussman

New to this years FIFA we've added a knee bending feature (optional for all countries except England) allowing players to show their allegiance with the oppressed peoples of the world before kick-off.

Last edited:

wvnative

I am really keen to see a reveal for the next NFS, especially now that criterion and some of the Codemasters talent is involved. I have enjoyed pretty much every entry since NFS 15 reboot. My guilty pleasure...

Right there with ya pal, Criterion is EA's best developer.

Aaron Olive

EA is one of those companies that I feel I’ve completely moved on from. The last games that intrigued me from them were Dead Space and Mirrors Edge. They are in the same boat as Activision Blizzard and Ubisoft - I’d watch conference knowing there’s a 99% chance that they’d probably show nothing that would interest me in the slightest.
Yep my two favs from them and Mass Effect until that horrible ending from 3 and the disastrous Andromeda.

Top Bottom