• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Persona 3 Reload gameplay trailer

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
English

Japanese

akihiko-ive-been-waiting-for-this.png

Looking really good so far.

Last edited:

Celcius

°Temp. member
I don't really plan to play the Persona's older than 5 but this trailer has it looking sooooo good. Any chance that P4 gets this same treatment?
How does the story compare to P5? Is the combat getting any updates?

Last edited:

Danjin44

looks really decent tbh, cautiously optimistic tbh
I liked Persona 3 so just like RE4R I have no reason not be excite about it.

I know some people gonna complain about no FeCM but if you expecting Atlus to make two separate fully animated anime cutscene for each MC then thats unrealistic expectation.

And I can tell you there is barely anyone liked "The Answer" content in FES version.

How does the story compare to P5?
Its much more heavy, the whole theme around Persona 3 is about loss and death.

Last edited:

Ozzie666

Yep, checks out, looks and sounds fantastic. Man does that music take me back. I envy anyone playing this for the first time. So different than 4 and 5 tonally.

Worth another play through for sure!

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Looks fantastic, easily the best Persona in the series.

I love how everyone's discussing the English voice actors when the first thing I'm doing when booting this game up is...

Options>Audio

Language
English
>Japanese

That's a wrap.

Completed P3FES
Completd P3P
Next P3R!
My first was FES, I started it on HARD, I kind of regret it. At that point, I hadn't play a game like this in awhile... best tip without a spoiler I could give anyone. Diversify your repertoire of Personas, you'll want a wide range of options within your proverbial toolbox. Abuse the shit out of weaknesses and learn the enemies of each floor, if possible. Once you learn the enemies, you can grind with impunity, as you could prep for the floor(s) after the knowledge is gained.

One of the hardest RPGS, even if the battle system is a bit more simplistic than most. I had to redo so many bosses because my "tool box" was subpar, almost all of the time. It was one of the longest first playthroughs of an RPG, because of what I felt, were Cheap Scenarios, but there is something chaotically fun about it, at the same time.
Final Boss was an experience in itself, the first time around.

Last edited:

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
I love how everyone's discussing the English voice actors when the first thing I'm doing when booting this game up is...

Options>Audio

Language
English
>Japanese
if you really want to be like that you might as well go and switch the text form english to japanese too

So apparently this is going to be a $70 game

It is a full on remake so it's worth full price. Were people expecting the same price as the P3P/P4G releases earlier this year? :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Anyway it's Persona so I'll pay whatever it costs and I'll probably buy multiple copies. I'll be buying it on Steam but if I ever get a PS5 i'll get it there too. If it comes to Switch (I doubt) then I'll buy it for that.

So apparently this is going to be a $70 game

Card Games Poker GIF by PokerStars

Even if they redesign Tartarus to be less repetitive, the most I am willing to shell out is 50 USD. I have no intention of paying more for it than the original release at launch, inflation be damned.

Last edited:

Go_Ly_Dow

No doubt UK retailers will see it for £45-50 for the superior physical release so I'll be getting it day 1 😎

Danjin44

Card Games Poker GIF by PokerStars

Even if they redesign Tartarus to be less repetitive, the most I am willing to shell out is 50 USD. I have no intention of paying more for it than the original release at launch, inflation be damned.
I bought Persona 3, Persona 3 FES and Persona 3 Portable full price and will do the same with Persona 3 Portable...
joshuajackson-serious.gif

Top Bottom