• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New PA "Fucking Core System"

Orin GA

I wish I could hat you to death
20051123l.jpg

:lol

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
is there a reason why he's saying "He's got a gun" 3 times? is this some lame one-liner from PDZero or something?

Raiden

Banned
So the funny thing is...the robber shoots the guy because its a core-pack?

I dont get it lol me stupid boeya

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Wario64 said:
is there a reason why he's saying "He's got a gun" 3 times? is this some lame one-liner from PDZero or something?
What made it funny for me was thinking of these people who play video games all the time, talk shit about guns and weaponry, and never actually saw one in real life. The whole "He's got a gun" thing brings in the realization that these things actually do exist in the real world, while already knowing what they're capable of.
Makes me chuckle.

Scrow said:
looks like i'm in the minority

I dunno. I wanted to find it funny, but I didn't. It's a funny *idea* at least. But I cracked the same joke back when people were gutting mugged for wearing white headphones, about a robber who only got an iPod Shuffle.

stewy

I think it's funny. The funniest bit, though, is the dicks who feel the need to invade EVERY SINGLE PA thread with "not funny."

Zaptruder

Banned
Ignatz Mouse said:
I dunno. I wanted to find it funny, but I didn't. It's a funny *idea* at least. But I cracked the same joke back when people were gutting mugged for wearing white headphones, about a robber who only got an iPod Shuffle.

Hahaha... now *that* is funny :)

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
stewy said:
I think it's funny. The funniest bit, though, is the dicks who feel the need to invade EVERY SINGLE PA thread with "not funny."
hey now, I'm usually on the other side of the fence. dick

Dr_Cogent said:
Were you pissed when MS revealed to retard pack? If not, I can understand you not finding it funny.
no, it's nothing like that. i just don't think it's funny. not a chuckle or even a smile. usually a PA comic will put a smile on my face, but not this time. maybe I'm dead inside :(

maybe i'm an emo

o/`how could this happen to me o/`

Dr_Cogent

Banned
stewy said:

Um, their opinion is just as valid as yours. So deal with it.

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
you know i've actually started to think of it as the tard or retard pack, so when you guys say "the core pack" there's like a split second of confusion where i wonder what you're talking about.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Scrow said:
you know i've actually started to think of it as the tard or retard pack, so when you guys say "the core pack" there's like a split second of confusion where i wonder what you're talking about.

:lol :lol :lol :lol Tard pack FTW! ;)

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
Dr_Cogent said:

The point being that given they clearly have that expectation for PA strips they could do everyone a favour and stay the hell out of the thread. It's not exactly rocket science.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
iapetus said:
The point being that given they clearly have that expectation for PA strips they could do everyone a favour and stay the hell out of the thread. It's not exactly rocket science.

But is it always the same people? I know for me sometimes I like PA, sometimes I don't... is there anyone that consistently always does not like PA comics yet still comes in to the thread to say they don't?

stewy

Dr_Cogent said:

Where did I say their opinions are invalid? I'm merely pointing out that I get a chuckle out of the folks who feel the need to tell us how unfunny PA is every time someone decides to post one of their strips. I deal with it just fine, thanks. In fact, I count on them.

Dr_Cogent

Banned
iapetus said:

The thing is, I will post in a PA thread if I think it's funny or not. I've gone both ways on this, and haven't noticed a single individual who just pops in to ALWAYS say they hate it.

Maybe it does happen, but I haven't noticed it.

DarienA said:
But is it always the same people? I know for me sometimes I like PA, sometimes I don't... is there anyone that consistently always does not like PA comics yet still comes in to the thread to say they don't?

Exactly my question. I haven't noticed any such thing.

monkey79

It would have been funnier if this happened in the 3rd panel:

Robber: "Is that a core system? Just forget it. You've already been robbed."

Tycho: "Tell me about it"

Gabe: (runs off screaming) He's got a gun!

Top Bottom