• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Game Cube's

May16

Justin Bailey said:
For some reason I picture Vanilla Ice explaining how they're completely different because of the space between the words.
With logical explanations such as, "Clearly there is a space between 'Game' and 'Cube,' so the two cannot possibly be confused with one another."

...Then a Nintendo Lawyer/Ninja breaks him.

Koomaster

Is it wrong that I just want to buy 100 of them and hook them all together. Maybe just 9 so I can create some sort of Brady Square.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Koomaster said:
Is it wrong that I just want to buy 100 of them and hook them all together. Maybe just 9 so I can create some sort of Brady Square.

If they all interacted, that would be pretty funny for a bit. But this sounds like something that could be programmed in flash or something.

Only up to 16 will interact and you can have up to 4 stick men per cube.

What I like is how small they are, and how cool they would look in my room in some random configuration...

Top Bottom