• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Danganronpa V3 website updated w/ character/box art, screenshots

Shizuka

DRV3:
tumblr_inline_odmjyrsdNB1rjihj3_500.gif

it's always going to be Junko Enoshima.

Flawless victory.

There are 3 episodes left, so it'll be finished soon.

I'm so excited for this series to get a fresh start. Much more interested in the setting than the characters so this new tale of despair should be a breath of fresh air.

Very. It's split into two arcs. Future and Despair. Future's final episode airs next Monday, Despair has two remaining; one this Thursday and one next.

Fantastic. Thanks!

Very excited to just binge watch the series.

Fantastic. Thanks!

Very excited to just binge watch the series.

Make sure you alternate between series. You should watch them in the order Future 1, Despair 1, Future 2, Despair 2, Future 3 ,... so on. The reveals in each are timed assuming you're watching the other half in that order.

Do they have to continue making it in a school? Would it kill them if they made an anime game that's not set in highschool or heavily features highschool kids? And this is coming from someone who played both Danganronmpas and liked them very much. Much more the second one in part because of the island setting!

So I haven't kept up with this game at all. All I knew was the third proper Danganronpa game was coming. Cool! Now I'm finding out it's not actually a sequel. It's a reboot? Uh huh. I'm confused. Like a totally new universe or what? Like, the game is acting as if the first two games didn't happen?

They've basically promised a soft-reboot. But I would be surprised if
The Tragedy, Hope's Peak Academy and/or Junko Enoshima
didn't get a wink and a nod at some point in this.

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
Looking forward to this. DR is one of my favourite IPs.

EmiPrime

If that's where you stopped watching I'd love to see your reaction to the next Future episode.

I watched the next two episodes. You'd have heard a groan and seen a good roll of the eyes. I'm now ready for the inevitable twist that the whole thing is taking place in a giant Monokuma in orbit around Mars piloted by
Junko's disembodied soul.

Top Bottom