• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Netflix reinstates worker who spoke out against Dave Chappelle

Fbh

So she 'identifies' as a male, but still has her reproductive organs of a female intact and can get pregnant and give birth to a baby? So a 'man' is giving birth?

Basically, yeah

0_embedded4326319.jpg

Herr Edgy

So she 'identifies' as a male, but still has her reproductive organs of a female intact and can get pregnant and give birth to a baby? So a 'man' is giving birth?
You're late to the party. This is why it's called "transgender" nowadays and not "transsexual", because to them, gender is something completely untied to sex. You can be a "man" (gender), be biologicially female and even have no plan to transition. That's also why dicks are no longer "male genitalia".
They always contradict each other though so no surprises that people get confused all the time. At first they call "man/woman" gender and "male/female" sex to differentiate. Applying that logic, male genitalia equating to dick would be correct. But that's no longer true for some, apparently.
Also, LGBTQ+ fanatics saying that gender is a social construct and not tied to biology, yet still wanting to look the part I don't understand either. If gender and sex have nothing to do with each other, why do you want to transition?

Oh No Vintage GIF by HBO Max

CGiRanger

Banned
You're late to the party. This is why it's called "transgender" nowadays and not "transsexual", because to them, gender is something completely untied to sex. You can be a "man" (gender), be biologicially female and even have no plan to transition. That's also why dicks are no longer "male genitalia".
They always contradict each other though so no surprises that people get confused all the time. At first they call "man/woman" gender and "male/female" sex to differentiate. Applying that logic, male genitalia equating to dick would be correct. But that's no longer true for some, apparently.
Also, LGBTQ+ fanatics saying that gender is a social construct and not tied to biology, yet still wanting to look the part I don't understand either. If gender and sex have nothing to do with each other, why do you want to transition?

Then the whole "Pronouns" idiocy comes into play where you got people using things like "they/them" or other BS. But then you've got even weirder things like people using "he/they" or "she/they" and other combinations that just make no sense whatsoever. Not to mention the people using pronouns who have no reason to do so, but just because they feel the need to be performative.

Toots

Gold Member
50 million. doesn't work for money. Goes to Kanye after his meltdown again.

Yeah, seems pretty profitable.
He walked away from a 50M$ contrat with Comedy Central in 2004. Pretty dumb for such a greedy guy don’t you think?

Maybe he went to Kanye because the dude needed help ? Seems like the kind of guy who can listen and provide great insight. A guy who knows about achieving superstardom real fast and the problems it brings.

Your « greedy Dave Chapelle » take is such a polar opposite of what I thought was the public opinion, im pretty convinced you’re astroturfing like the « he’s not even funny » shills..

Ionian

He walked away from a 50M$ contrat with Comedy Central in 2004. Pretty dumb for such a greedy guy don’t you think?

Maybe he went to Kanye because the dude needed help ? Seems like the kind of guy who can listen and provide great insight. A guy who knows about achieving superstardom real fast and the problems it brings.

Your « greedy Dave Chapelle » take is such a polar opposite of what I thought was the public opinion, im pretty convinced you’re astroturfing like the « he’s not even funny » shills..

I have literally posted some of his skits were funny. Prince one was the best and as well Rick James.

He held them hostage and you fell for it as he was so incedibly wealthy already that he could. BOOOM!

Edit: Whoops, forgot to drop the Mic.

Last edited:

zeorhymer

Then the whole "Pronouns" idiocy comes into play where you got people using things like "they/them" or other BS. But then you've got even weirder things like people using "he/they" or "she/they" and other combinations that just make no sense whatsoever. Not to mention the people using pronouns who have no reason to do so, but just because they feel the need to be performative.
"Pronouns" usage is a different can of worms. It's a power play. YOU have to call me by MY pronouns or else YOU'RE a BIGOT/PHOBE. It's a way to control people to make them feel superior or be in control. Instead of finding self worth, they twist words around so that the world conforms to them.

gradient

Resident Cheap Arse
So, uhhh... turns out another of the vocal trans folk who worked with/for Netflix and is demanding action against Dave turns out to be "problematic"

https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/dear-white-people-jaclyn-moore-dave-chappelle-netflix-1235083197/

That's her stance

And this is her doing an erotic cosplay of a 14 year old anime girl.

You have been warned and this has been spoilered.

Technically not NSFW but warning you again...

Rgq78Kj.jpg

I have not included the other tweet in which the "bottom" is shown off.

So, that's probably why Cuties get's a pass :messenger_grimmacing_

I forget who the quote is from, but it seems particularily apt:

"Hypocrisy is the audacity to preach integrity from a den of corruption"

Last edited:

Cyberpunkd

Basically, yeah
Thank you, now I understand.

Mark Wahlberg Reaction GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

CGiRanger

Banned
So, uhhh... turns out another of the vocal trans folk who worked with/for Netflix and is demanding action against Dave turns out to be "problematic"

https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/dear-white-people-jaclyn-moore-dave-chappelle-netflix-1235083197/

That's her stance

And this is her doing an erotic cosplay of a 14 year old anime girl.

You have been warned and this has been spoilered.

Technically not NSFW but warning you again...

Rgq78Kj.jpg

I have not included the other tweet in which the "bottom" is shown off.

So, that's probably why Cuties get's a pass :messenger_grimmacing_

I forget who the quote is from, but it seems particularily apt:

"Hypocrisy is the audacity to preach integrity from a den of corruption"
No sane society would tolerate this level of insanity in the public. This is seriously padded-walls requisite behavior right there. Bring back the institutions.

VN1X

Banned
My pronouns are Pfi/Zi/Zer.

FunkMiller

Gold Member
“You can either resign all nice and simple, and everything is settled… or you can force us to fire you, and potentially bring about legal proceedings, if you start talking bullshit about us on social media.”

Last edited:
I’m waiting to see what happens with the assault charges brought against the guy that pushed D*ck Masterson into that stone ball thing and gave him a concussion

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member

Good.

Work has no place for politics and identity crisis. It's a place people should do their job, get paid and go home. And repeat the next day.

If someone experiences actual direct harm done to them thats a different issue, but ragging on company products due to personal political shit is nonsense.

That would be like me protesting against my company for not having enough eco-friendly products (like 5% are tops), and if the company doesn't shift to more green goods, I make a stink about it.

On the plus side, big left wing issues somehow usually trend to tech companies, so thats good news for me since I dont work in tech. It would be lousy if employees got into public battles with the very company you work for because someone thinks their workplace is an extension of their home life.

Hell, this weirdo Terra Field even publicly posted her resignation letter. Like most odd people, wearing their hearts on their sleeves crying.

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
I've been noticing on Tinder things I wouldn't have seen even earlier this year, people actually stating that
Let me off this ride.

We're well past letting mentally ill people be mentally ill here; we're enabling it and even causing it (well, not most of us here, but too many in society).
The best thing is that we're now seeing a backlash, which even a year ago couldn't be. On tindr, one in five profiles says no BLM, no commies, no marxists, no trans etc. And that was gays, supposedly LGBTBBQ friendly (they are not). I never saw that before.

Toots

Gold Member
I have literally posted some of his skits were funny. Prince one was the best and as well Rick James.

He held them hostage and you fell for it as he was so incedibly wealthy already that he could. BOOOM!

Edit: Whoops, forgot to drop the Mic.
Dude i didn't say you said he was not funny, i said that your "Dave Chapelle is greedy" take is so stupid that it reminded me of the "Dave Chapelle is not funny" shills. Instead of answering off topic, explain how telling Comedy Central "i won't work with you even with all the money you want to give me" is taking them hostage?

Telling me how Chapelle is so wealthy that it doesn't mean a thing he walked out of 50M bucks with his name on it, and how you find the two most mainstream sketches of the Chapelle show funny as a proof you know about the subject and are not a complete moron who talks without knowing (even though you didn't even get the 50M reference...) is such low energy agumenting i wouldn't care to respond if i were not bored out of my mind at work...

Lastly, your "BOOOM!" with three o's for extra edge is just the sound of your dignity leaving you, for it would rather fall to the ground than listen to your mentalists takes about stuff you don't know. You're like a dumber Karl Pilkington : opinions on everything, with no knowledge whatsoever...

I meant accused generally, as in accused of something, without standing trial. Lynchmob shit, etc etc.
Accused is the new guilty... the woke mob says heinous shit and then retracts when noone cares anymore.
Awww WTF, that female has a better beard than me.
That male as a social concept is using beard growth peds to achieve this perfect physique. You may not like it, but it's what peak beard performance looks like and you can't compete.
And that was gays, supposedly LGBTBBQ friendly (they are not). I never saw that before.
Most gays, and in fact most lgbt are normal people that want to live their lives just like one another. The vocal ones are a minority (as in every group) which does not represent the whole. Old gays i know tend to be a lot less tolerant of the woke mob than others, it may be because they know what real discrimination and real activism is, and can measure the progress made in 60 years of struggle.
That said, It would be interesting to have some data on political expression on dating apps, to compare heterosexual (who i'm sure are pandering a lot more, especially heterosexual females) and queer behaviors, and to determine proportions within the different groups.

Irobot82

That male as a social concept is using beard growth peds to achieve this perfect physique. You may not like it, but it's what peak beard performance looks like and you can't compete.

Words matter. That female (biological sex) who identifies as a man (gender) used PED. Don't fall into their word blender traps.

I do wonder, is that stuff covered by insurance or something for them? Can I do that? My beard game is terrible.

The only person that mentioned the word "greedy" is you sweetheart. No need to be calling people names now, is there?

Deep breathes, deep breathes .. you can do it. I have faith in you.

Hang in their kiddo! (I look forward to your next rant with baited breath).
You understand he wasn’t all that wealthy when he walked away from that $50 million, right? Because it doesn’t seem like you do. And when he walked away from the money, there was literally no way to know whether he would get another shot at a deal like that again. He just as easily could’ve faded into obscurity. So, yeah, he wasn’t a bum when he left all that money on the table, but he also wasn’t in the position he is today. He also basically fell off the map for several years afterwards. What you are saying is essentially revisionist history.

Toots

Gold Member
Words matter. That female (biological sex) who identifies as a man (gender) used PED. Don't fall into their word blender traps.

I do wonder, is that stuff covered by insurance or something for them? Can I do that? My beard game is terrible.
I totally agree with you and used "man as a social concept" for that very reason. I could also have used "man as a social convention". The ped line is more of a joke (but still technically true), and yes it would be quite the mindfuck if you as a "bio" man (s/o to the "bio-hole" person in the cringe thread) go to your general practitioner and ask for testosterone, and when he says no you tell him "i'm just as a man as a transperson and if you prescribe to him you should prescribe to me!"

The only person that mentioned the word "greedy" is you sweetheart. No need to be calling people names now, is there?

Deep breathes, deep breathes .. you can do it. I have faith in you.

Hang in their kiddo! (I look forward to your next rant with baited breath).
Dude you cannot be for real
edit : i'll let the aptly named DeepBreath87 DeepBreath87 try to enlighten you i can't waste time with your low effort trolls anymore

Last edited:

Null Persp

I clicked on that tweet and...

jh1n3WX.png

I didn`t even know who this person was until reading this thread and I rarely use twitter.
Well, nothing of value was lost.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I clicked on that tweet and...

jh1n3WX.png

I didn`t even know who this person was until reading this thread and I rarely use twitter.
Well, nothing of value was lost.
Trigglypuffs use blocking bots to further curate their echo chamber. You may have been following someone on the no no list of the hypocuntical shrine of purity.. Challenging opinions are scary to a mentally ill narcissist.

Null Persp

Trigglypuffs use blocking bots to further curate their echo chamber. You may have been following someone on the no no list of the hypocuntical shrine of purity.. Challenging opinions are scary to a mentally ill narcissist.

Yeah you are right, and I am not surprised after reading this thread, surely I am following someone who didn`t pass the purity test according to that blocklist.
Apparently she blocks a lot of people and she`s proud of that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom