• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Votes: Most Anticipated Game of 2016 (Voting has been over for weeks)

silva1991

I don't think I even remember every single game coming out next year

1. Persona 5: Persona series are easily my favorite JRPG series at the moment and I need more.
2. The Last Guardian: can't wait for yet another adventure from team Ico.
3. Uncharted 4: NG delivered since the days of PS1 and they have yet to disappoint me.
4. Horizon Zero Dawn: I don't trust the team to deliver. but it's the most interesting new ip by far this gen.
5. Dark souls 3: what can I say, Dark souls 1 is my favorite game of all time. I can't wait for another Dark souls from Miyazaki himself.
6. Zelda U: it looks like the most ambitious Zelda game.
7. Quantum Break: loved alan Wake and i'm ready for more remedy.
8. Gravity Rush 2: loved the vita game and this one even looks better.
9. Scalebound: I trust Platinum games to make great games.
10. NieR automata: liked the first game alot and this one is made by Platinum games!

honorable mentions:

KH 2.8
FFXV

I also wanted to mention Ni No Kuni and Rime, but we don't have release window yet sadly :(

1. Deus ex mankind divided
2. Cuphead
3. Doom
4. Firewatch
5. xcom 2
6. Persona 5
7. Head Lander
8. Shadow warrior 2
9. Hitman
10. Mirrors Edge Catalyst

CLEEK

1. Street Fighter V : My love of Street Fighter is so disproportional to my ability at it. But that hasn't stopped me clocking up hundreds of hours over the game series.
2. Dark Souls III : Felt a bit of Souls fatigue after DSII, but then BB came along and reignited my desire for another. I've avoided reading too much about the game, but what I have seen looks like a nice blend of Souls and BB.
3. Rez Infinite : Rez is awesome. More Rez is even more awesome.
4. The Last Guardian : Been wanting this game for years.
5. Fire Emblem Fates : The last Fire Emblem was amazing, so this will definitely be a highlight of 2016.
6. Alienation : Housemarque can do no wrong.
7. No Man's Sky : Still unsure on how this will actually play, but I can't wait to find out for myself.
8. NieR Automata : NieR was a surprise gem from last gen. This one looks even better.
9. Horizon: Zero Dawn : Stand out game from E3. Never liked Killzone, but have hope this will be a great as it looks.
10. The Legend of Zelda WiiU : My feelings toward Zelda has diminished over the years due to the sameness of the games, but I live in hope that Nintendo will shake up the formula. Is this the year?

First place should go to Destiny 2.0, but I don't think it's been officially announced, even though everyone knows it's incoming next year.

Clov

1) Persona 5. The trailers look great! It's a next-gen Persona game, at last!
2) Fire Emblem: Fates. I really loved Awakening, and I'm looking forward to the hours and hours of content that I'll go through.
3) Nier Automata. The fact this exists is a miracle. I love Yoko Taro's work, so this is a must buy on day one!
4) #FE. While it wasn't what I expected from a crossover of SMT and Fire Emblem, it still looks like a colorful and fun RPG.
5) Zero Time Dilemma. One of my favorite visual novel series finally wrapping up. I can't wait to see the conclusion!
6) The Legend of Zelda (Wii U). What little I've seen of it seems good. It's the newest Zelda, so of course I'll be looking forward to it!
7) Gravity Rush 2. Loved the first one on Vita, and this one just looks bigger and better!
8) The Last Guardian. I've been looking forward to this for a long, long time. Can't wait to see what Team Ico's done this time!
9) Bravely Second: End Layer. I enjoyed Bravely Default, though it had some... pacing issues. I'm hoping the sequel will show some improvement.
10) Final Fantasy XV. It's been a long time in the making, and I liked the demo.

1. The Legend of Zelda : The newest entry in the best game series, featuring a gorgeous art style and what looks like great design influences.
2. Fire Emblem Fates : Awakening is my most played 3DS game. I kind of like it.
3. Dragon Quest XI : Been waiting many years for the next offline entry. Hopefully the wait for localization isn't too long.
4. Nier: Automata : Nier was a beautifully flawed game. The sequel appears to be addressing those flaws, such as bland art design and unpolished gameplay.
5. Ikenie to Yuki no Setsuna : Really welcoming the throwback to 90s era Squaresoft. The comparisons drawn to Chrono Trigger get my bloody pumping.
6. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided : Human Revolution was one of my favorite games of the year, and I don't even like FPSs. High hopes for the follow up.
7. Street Fighter V : I'm not a "core" FGC guy, but SFV will compliment Smash nicely in scratching my brawling itch.
8. Persona 5 : I got into Persona late, but P3 and P4 quickly joined Zelda, classic FF, and Chrono among my favorite games.
9. Zero Time Dilemma : Mystery, puzzles, and fantastic writing, what's not to like?
10. Ace Attorney 6 : See above!

Honorable mentions: Like a dozen 3DS JRPGs, Twlight Princess, #FE, Valkyria, Exist Archive, World of FF, ...pretty damn good year to be a JRPG fan.

Rich!

1) Danganronpa V3: cannot wait to see where they go with this. Give me despair.

2) Zelda U: Its gonna be good, right?

3) Dark Souls 3: Very hyped for this, especially considering how good the PC port of 2 was

And that's it so far. I don't have anything else I'm looking forward to. Yet.

1. Nier: Automata
2. Dark Souls III
3. Street Fighter V
4. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
5. Zelda Wii U
6. Mirror's Edge Catalyst
7. The Last Guardian
8. Persona 5
9. Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator
10. Firewatch

I may as well have not ranked these, though.They could all be #1, and I'm buying them all on release anyway.

mfaex

1. Persona 5: Been waiting for this game for like 5 years.
2. Dark Souls 3: Got into Dark Souls late and loved it. Really enjoyed DS2 too.
3. South Park the Fractured but Whole: Stick of Truth was a surprise hit. Hopefully FbW can live up to that.
4. Street Fighter 5: Juri waiting til dlc, hype deflated
/s
. Hoping for big things with this game as a player and a viewer.
5. No Man's Sky: Looks like the kind of game I could play for many weeks.

ultimax

1. Nier: Automata
2. Zero Time Dilemma
3. Final Fantasy XV
4. Dark Souls III
5. SMT IV Final
6. Devil May Cry 5
7. Street Fighter V

Sifting through the Game Informer list I just realized how incredibly jam packed with potentially great games 2016 is for ps4 (my main platform for gaming) and in general.
Also it might be the year when the Xone has a good enough library to convince me to own two next gen systems concurrently - something I have been trying to avoid doing due to too much overlap in their respective libraries, and more importantly not enough must get games on Xone to make it a worthwhile purchase for me personally.

Anyways here goes my top ten which is unlikely to change much before the deadline arrives:

1. Uncharted 4: I think my high anticipation for this game is mainly because it is one of the closest to release out of all the games on my list. Add to that ND's track record, particularly their last 3 games which I loved, (TLOU becoming one of the few games from recent times to break into my top 10 games of all time) and all the improvements in by now a well worn formula and you have my number one choice.

2. Horizon Zero Dawn: The reasons I want this game badly is mentioned about a million times already by other posters in this very thread. So I won't bore you with another identical paragraph.

3. Quantum Break: Don't even have a Xbox One and right now don't really feel the need to get one. This is the one of the few games in it's admittedly strong 2016 lineup that truly excites me. Alan Wake was one of the best games of last gen and if Remedy can deliver on the story and mechanics again then I don't see how this can be anything other than a modern classic. At least for me.

4. Gravity Rush 2: Just checked out the latest preview on this game earlier today (the thread is on gaf if you're interested) and boy is this looking mighty fine!
Really takes me back to the Dreamcast era of vibrant stylized visuals. The game play mechanics seem a blast too. Sleeper hit of 2016 that will take a lot of people by surprise I bet.

5. No Man's Sky: Don't care about the lack of structure / story. The world is beautiful and fascinating enough to make me want to put in tonnes of hours, trying to reach the mystery at the center of the galaxy.

6. The Last Guardian: Even though I think ICO is over rated and have not played SOTC yet, the world, atmosphere and premise of the game are too irresistible to not make me really excited for this one. Will be so different from every other AAA released in 2016.

7. Final Fantasy XV: Not much to say about this other than I'm always willing to give a mainline Final Fantasy a chance. Final Fantasy VII is my all time favorite game and I'm always hoping that one day Squenix will release a Final Fantasy (Remake is.. well a remake) to rival that one. From the little I've seen so far it's looking good enough to at least partially capture the magic.

8. The Tomorrow Children: I don't play much multiplayer games at all. Too time consuming and the competitive and co-op aspects are at times too daunting for me when all I want to do is sit back and enjoy a game at my own pace.
The way this game handles it's multiplayer is much more to my liking. It feels more like a single player game where you can choose to interact with other players as much as you want to. Or just do your own thing.

9. Fire Watch: 2016 is packed to bursting with amazing looking indies. This one speaks to me more than the others. Something about being in danger in a real world setting (albeit with cartoony graphics) by a mysterious undefined entity is a good premise that grabs me. But add a mature story, excellent writing, parkour style mechanics and beautiful graphics and you have my full attention, baby!

10. Zelda U: Would most likely be at number 1 if only I had more to go on than a couple of short clips. Almost certainly going to one of the year's best games but just not feeling it enough right now to put it any higher.

* VR is an incredibly exciting development for next year, but not one individual VR game stands out from the rest - most of them are exciting in their own ways to me - hence their exclusion from the list.

milena87

1. Torment Tides of Numenera
2. Cook, Serve, Delicious 2
3. Divinity Original Sin 2
4. Deus Ex Mankind Divided
5. Rise of the Tomb Raider (PC)
6. Dishonored 2
7. Dark Souls 3
8. Day of the Tentacle Remastered
9. Cuphead

6. Devil May Cry 5
iu

Swance

Neo Member
1. Uncharted 4
2. Mass Effect: Andromeda
3. Persona 5
4. Horizon: Zero Dawn
5. South Park: The Fractured But Whole
6. No Man's Sky
7. Dark Souls 3
8. Tom Clancy's The Division
9. Ghost Recon Wildlands
10. Doom

UberTag

It's going to be funny when 4 of NeoGAF's top ten most anticipated titles for 2015 are also its most anticipated titles for 2016
Of course! It's tradition. 4 of our Top 10 titles will always get bounced to 2017. Even ruling out all of the submitted votes for titles that aren't pencilled in with a definite 2016 release as of right now. We're effectively jinxing them.

Hell, I think Persona 5 has a decent chance of making its third consecutive Most Anticipated Top 10 and getting delayed once again so it can go for 4 in a row this time next year.

oroboros

1. Street Fighter V
2. Dark Souls III
3. Overwatch

4. Total War: Warhammer
5. Persona 5
6. No Man's Sky
7. Horizon Zero Dawn
8. ReCore
9. Star Citizen
10. Tekken 7

1. Uncharted 4 : Loved the last 3 Uncharted's and 4 looks like it is going to be the best one.
2. Persona 5 : If it lives up to the standards of Persona 4 it should be great.
3. No Man's Sky : This game looks like it is going to be special.
4. Horizon: Zero Dawn : The stand out game from E3
5. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided : I'm looking forward to seeing how Deus Ex looks on current systems
6. Mass Effect: Andromeda : If I genuinely thought it would come out in 2016 it would be 2 or 3, I'll book time off work if it does
7. The Last Guardian
8. Far Cry: Primal
9 Dishonored 2
10. Mirror's Edge: Catalyst

Ulldog

1. Uncharted 4
2. Dark Souls 3
3. South Park: The Fractured But Whole
4. Mass Effect: Andromeda
5. Firewatch
6. Mirror's Edge 2

1. Final Fantasy XV

2. Persona 5

3. The Last Guardian

4. NieR Automata

5. Yakuza 0

6. Star Ocean 5

7. Scalebound

8. Horizon: Zero Dawn

9. Dragon Quest XI

10. New Hot Shots Golf

boinx

1. Persona 5 : Been on my most anticipated list for what, like 3 years now? Well whatever, take your time Atlus, once this game hits the stores it's gonna consume my life.
2. Uncharted 4 : The dream team is back and I have full confidence they are gonna nail it both on the MP and the SP.
3. Dark Souls 3 : When this was first announced I started to feel a bit fatigued by the franchise but god damn it the formula just works, the network test left me salivating for more.
4. Tekken 7 : Got my hands on this in Japanese arcades this year and god damn I was completely hooked, the new additions they have made to the fighting system just improve the game on all fronts while still feeling like Tekken and the game just looks beautiful, can't wait.
5. Street Fighter V
6. X-Com 2
7. Overwatch
8. Fire Emblem Fates
9. Final Fantasy XV
10. Doom

Haha only one new IP on my list but fuck it, all these games are looking awesome and I've already gotten to try some of them and they left me quite excited for the full versions. Lotsa other good shit coming in 2016 that didn't make my list tho. 2015 was pretty good but I think 2016 is gonna top it.

1. Mass Effect Andromeda
2. Scalebound
3. Quantum Break
4. Cuphead
5. Crackdown 3
6. Gears of War 4
7. The Division
8. Final Fantasy XV
9. Far Cry Primal
10. Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2

1. Deus Ex Mankind Divided : Deus Ex. 'nuf said... ok, not quite enough.The first one is my GOAT, the second was just a bad dream and the last one was great. Huge expectations for this one. It might even bypass my gigantic backlog and be played at launch.

2. Dishonored 2 : I simply loved the first one and DLC's. The sequel will not disappoint.

3. South Park the fractured but whole : He got me with his title alone. Too bad Obsidian won't be there but I am very confident it will be as good as the stick of truth.

4. Uncharted 4 : that was the game I was originally waiting before I moved to the Current Gen (I had to change plans due to some issues with my PS3, no regret, I've played other great games on the system)

5. The Last Guardian : it's weird to put that here, still not sure it will come out... But my other choice was Cyberpunk which has even less chances to be released in 2016

6. Torment Tides of Numenera : I almost forgot this one was coming this year but it is my personal biggest contribution to a kickstarter and I have high expectations for it

7. Darkest Dungeon : I kickstarted it but decided to wait for the official release despite the good feedbacks on the early access. Love the art style

8. Street Fighter 5 : I loved the 4th. I love Cammy's idle animation. Count me in (though I'll get my butt kicked online)

9. Total War Warhammer : I love Warhammer and the Total War series, so...

10. Xcom 2 : I have serious doubts about this one but I really enjoyed Enemy Unknown/Within so I want to believe

RowdyRussell

Neo Member
1. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
2. Mass Effect: Andromeda
3. Final Fantasy XV
5. The Legend of Zelda Wii U
6. Persona 5
7. Far Cry Primal
8. Fire Emblem Fates
9. Yooka-Laylee
10. Gears of War 4

1. Scalebound : It's Kamiya.
2. Cuphead : The most hypest indie to get help from Disney.
3. Hyper Light Drifter : I backed this. And it looks bananas.
4. Mighty No. 9 : I also backed this. I gotta have some hope.
5. Dishonored 2 : First game was baller. Sequel will be extra baller.
6. Battleborn : I secretly like MOBAs.
7. Dark Souls III : This is the Souls game I'm not gonna quit after 5 hours.
8. Quantum Break : I dig time travel and Shawn Ashmore.
9. Gears of War 4 : I need my dudebro fix.
10. Star Fox Zero : My Wii U needs some lovin.

EpicBox

10. Telltale's Batman: Can't wait to see how they handle this... Can we choose to make Batman kill people?

9. Rise of the Tomb Raider (PC): Getting good reviews for X1 and I really enjoyed the first one.

8. The Last Guardian: Another game from the minds that brought us Shadow of the Colossus can't be bad, right?

7. Mass Effect Andromeda TBD 2016: It would be higher up if I knew what it was actually about this time. The series should have ended at 3 but I am eagerly looking to see what they do with this.

6. Quantum Break: Well, I'm only interested in a PC version. But this one has a premise that has had me intrigued to see how the story is told.

5. Final Fantasy XV: An interesting story in a unique world with RPG combat that isn't boring? Sign me up!

4. Mirror's Edge Catalyst: The demo I played was good enough and I can't wait to see what they do with the story. I loved a lot of things about the original.

3. Horizon Zero Dawn: Generic title but the most interesting premise we've seen in years.

2. Uncharted 4: A sequel to one of my favourite franchises is looking as good as the others and with dialogue choices to boot.

1. Final Fantasy VII Remake TBD 2016: One of the best stories in gaming is given a complete aesthetic modernisation and better gameplay. I'm in.

Brocken

Banned
1 The Last Guardian

2 Final Fantasy XV

3 Persona 5

4 Nier Automata

5 Zelda

6 Zero Time Dilemma

7 Street Fighter V

8 Dark Souls 3

9 Deus Ex Hunan Mankind

10 Yakuza 0

KooopaKid

Banned
1. The Legend Of Zelda Wii U : The most ambitious and pretty Zelda game yet? Studio Ghibli X Nintendo EAD is a dream come true.
2. The Last Guardian : Big fan of Team ICO. Seems very poetic. Hope it's not too scripted.
3. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End : The level design seems a lot more open and after The Last Of Us combat settings, I'm following those guys.
4. RIME : Still hoping it delivers, looks different and beautiful.
5. Mirror's Edge Catalyst : Huge fan of the first. Hope the open-world design delivers.
6. NieR: Automata : An action/adventure game from Platinum with an interesting world and RPG elements? I'm in!
7. Scalebound : Won't be able to play it, but very interested to see the final product. It's Kamiya!
8. The Witness : Looks very original and I'm intrigued by the confined open-world aspect.
9. Unravel : Looks cute.
10. Recore : The trailer intrigued me a lot.

injurai

Banned
1. Mass Effect: Andromeda
2. Final Fantasy XV
3. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
4. Ratchet & Clank
5. Uncharted 4
6. The Last Guardian
7. Setsuna
8. Firewatch
9. Horizon: Zero Dawn
10. Persona 5

1. Persona 5: Looking to be the best in one of my favourite franchises
2. Inside: Follow up to what is possibly my favourite game ever
3. Shin Megami Tensei IV Final: Sequel thing to my game of the year 2013
4. Dark Souls III: It's fucking Souls yo!
5. The Last Guardian: Fumito Ueda is my idol!I look to him for a lot of inspiration
6. Ni No Kuni II: Top notch JRPG on console/sequel to NNK
7. The Legend of Zelda Wii U: open-world Zelda. The most excited I've been for a Zelda since TP
8. Quantum Break: It might not be Alan Wake, but it also might be the next best thing
9. Mass Effect: Andromeda: Hoping to get something closer to the experience I had with ME1
10.Genei Ibon Roku #FE: Not super stoked about aome of the scantily claddedness, but it's an atlus console JRPG. I'm totes in! (almost put FE:Fates instead. It was a tough choice).

Bass260

1. Legend of Zelda Wii U ; really interested to see Nintendo's true open world Zelda.
2. Star Fox Wii U
3. Persona 5
4. Zero Time Dilemna
5. Cuphead

banagher

1. Uncharted 4

2. Persona 5

3. The Last Guardian

5. Street Fighter V

6. Final Fantasy Xv

7. No Man's Sky

8. Ni No Kuni 2

9. Gravity Rush 2

3. Danganronpa V3

So many great games lined up for next year..

1. XCom 2: I cannot wait to see off the aliens who have control of the cities and other areas of Earth.
2. The Division: I love anything post apocalyptic and this combined with my studying of infectious diseases really is rather exciting.
3. Zelda WiiU: One of my favourite game series ever, after not enjoying Skyward Sword due to waggle issues will be great to play this one.
4. Uncharted 4: I have not really played any of the previous UC games but in the new year will work my way through them all, ending with UC4. The last of us was one of my favourite games of all time and i expect this will be a masterpiece.
5. Total War Warhammer: I really enjoy my doses of Total War, this one looks intriguing though i will not be pre ordering due to bugs in previous games.
6. Dues Ex: Enjoyed the previous entries and hopefully this continues in the same vein.
7. Horizon: Zero Dawn: Loved the look of this, besides who does not like giant dinos.
8. Final Fantasy: After the disappointment of 13 i expect a return to form, hopefully.
9. Mass Effect Andromeda: Would be higher if 2016 release was a certainty, i only hope ending is better written this time.
10. The Last Guardian: Enough said, waited a long time for this.

Rosur

1. Horizon: Zero Dawn - Dinosaur robots is such a cool idea and this looks like the gameplay will be fun as well. Also looking forward to seeing what Killzone people do with a new IP and like the fact a lead is a female character.
  2. No Man Sky - Hoping this gets VR announced for it, but looking forward to see how well it does with the procedural generation nature of it.
  3. Dues Ex: Mankind Divided - Loved the Human Revolution look forward to how they take up the story and like the fact there making it more open/ more choices to approach the missions.
  4. Rise of the Tomb Raider - Has got awesome reviews on the Xbox, looking forward to playing it on the PC when it finally comes out
  5. South Park: The Fractured But Whole - Great name and get to play as the South Park crew's superhero characters.
  6. Ratchet & Clank - Need more Ratchet & Clank, looking forward to playing my 1st 3D platformer for the PS4.
  7. Overwatch - New Blizzard game and surprisingly not going F2P.
  8. Final Fantasy XV - Its finally out this year right? :p
  9. World of Final Fantasy - Looks really cute and has quite a unique art style for a video game, hopefully there is some depth to the combat as the monster stacking mechanic that we've seen is interesting.
  10. Rime - Looks like a fun 3D platformer and nice art style.

Got a couple of extra that I would like to mention but don't make it into my top 10 mainly Mirrors Edge: Catalyst. The Witness, Uncharted 4 and XCOM 2

edit: changed XCOM 2 to Rime as a new thread made me remember it

Zoibie

1. The Last Guardian: Ico is one of my favourite games of all time so TLG's long absence from public view has been slowly killing me. Now that I know that it still exists and isn't on the brink of catastrophe anymore (ಠ_ಠ IGN ಠ_ಠ), I'm super excited to embark on this assuredly wondrous and emotional journey.

2. Uncharted 4: Naughty Dog haven't failed me yet, and from everything that's been shown and released so far, it doesn't look like they're about to.

3. Mass Effect Andromeda: Even knowing little about the game for certain, the very promise of another game in the Mass Effect universe is enough to get me squeeing internally. Realistically though, I'm kind of expecting this to be pushed to 2017.

4. Dark Souls 3: Soulsborne games are basically my Call of Duty at the point and I'm more than okay with that.

5. No Man's Sky: Gahhh when is this new 65dos album gonna come out?!?

6. Deus Ex Mankind Divided: That delay to August hurt pretty bad but I've got faith in the team that they'll deliver.

7. Zero Escape 3 Zero Time Dilemma: I'm surprised this is even coming out at all, let alone in 6-9 months, but I'm not complaining. I'm ready for my mind to be blown asunder once more.

8. Mirror's Edge Catalyst: Free running in an open world environment sounds sublime to me but there's a lot of ways it could turn out horribly. I'm optimistic.

9. Persona 5: After all of the delays, I'm a little worn out on this one. I know when it does eventually release in Europe it will have been worth the wait, I'm just ready for that to happen sooner rather than later.

10. Rez Infinite: Had to find room on here for at least one VR title, so Rez Infinite represents my excitement not just in a new Rez game but in VR in general.

Sorry to Horizon, Quantum Break and countless others, there's just too much good shit coming out.

Myzer

1. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
2. Ratchet and Clank
3. Horizon: Zero Dawn
4. No Man's Sky
5. Endless Space 2
6. Yooka-Laylee
7. The Last Guardian
8. XCOM 2
9. Far Cry Primal
10. Final Fantasy XV

Flare

1) Legend of Zelda Wii U:
I feel like Nintendo has a chance to make this Zelda game the best one yet. The artstyle is amazing, it's just a matter of nailing down the gameplay.

2) XCOM 2:
Highly anticipated. After replaying XCOM Enemy Unknown a couple months back I fell in love with the game all over again. Gameplay changes, and a new look really make me want this game.

3) Dark Souls III:
After playing Bloodborne, I can see some inspiration from the game within Dark Souls III. The game not only looks incredible, but I'm expecting it to hopefully take some gameplay cues from Bloodborne.

4) Horizon - Zero Dawn:
Fell in love with the game as soon as I saw it. If the music in the trailer was an taste of the music in the game, that's amazing. It looks fantastic, and it's inspired by notable RPGs.

5) Persona 5:
Should be a great RPG, as a fan of RPGs this is likely going to be one of the best RPGs of the coming year.

6) Ace Attorney 6:
Ace Attorney 5 was a great game, still salty that Great Ace Attorney didn't make its way here, but this game will hopefully get me over that. Expecting the same great gameplay and stories.

7) Final Fantasy XV:
Expecting a lot from this game. Despite the planned 2016 release period, I'm not expecting it to come next year. Everything about the game looks ambitious from Shimomura's music, and the game's openness.

8) Uncharted 4 - A Thief's End:
Needless to say, this'll be a great looking game with a good story.

9) Overwatch:
Most fun I've had with shooters in long time. Lots of unique characters. Quick fun matches.

10) Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess HD:
I'm just thirsty for a Zelda game and this should hold me out, hopefully, until Zelda U comes out. Retrospectively, this game was probably one the best Zeldas to date, music, gameplay (dungeon) -wise.

Wagram

1.) Dark Souls III
2.) Nier: Automata
3.) Star Ocean V
4.) Final Fantasy XV
5.) Mass Effect Andromeda
6.) Horizon: Zero Dawn
7.) The Legend of Zelda (Wii U)
8.) World of Final Fantasy
9.) Ikenie to Yuki no Setsuna
10.) Bravely Second

1. Mass Effect : Andromeda : Mass Effect is my favorite series of all time so yeah.
2. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End : This game will be incredible.
3. Persona 5
4. Horizon: Zero Dawn : RPG Robot-Dinosaur i'm in!
5. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
6. Battleborn : This looks like a blast to play to me. Awesome variety with the characters and most of all it has a full campaign.
7. Final Fantasy XV
8. The Last Guardian
9. Ratchet & Clank reboot
10. Dishonored 2

sense

Uncharted 4 : Love Naughty dog, Love the series and can't wait to see what they cooked up for the last uncharted game for Nathan Drake.
Persona 5 : Give it to me now!!! love everything about these games like characters, story, social link stuff, combat, style etc....
Xcom 2 : Addictive game and I love Turn Based Strategy games and with modern graphics this is a no brainer. tons of hours in the previous game
Destiny 2 : Ridiculous amounts of hours into destiny taken king and the gameplay is very strong. currently taking a break until we get more new story stuff!
Fire Emblem Fates : Will buy a 3ds again just for this game and then most likely sell it. loved the last one
Deus Ex Mankind Divided : The last game was a good reboot and I love the setting and atmosphere of these games and the last game was probably one of the few open world games i completed while also doing a lot of side quests
World of Final Fantasy : Not a fan of the chibi stuff but game looks beautiful and i can play on vita with turn based combat so I am in!
The Last Guardian : I love a good story driven game and this one is very unique and is talked about so much that it has to be experienced!
Firewatch : Looks cool and getting portal like vibes from this game. hope it delivers!
Darkest Dungeon : Hearing a lot of good things from the early access and the gameplay is right up my alley.

Honorable mentions that i will buy day 1 - dq11(hoping it comes out west but probably not 2016), banner saga vita, invisible inc, Project Setsuna, danganronpa (love this game but hate the mini games),
Most likely buy depending on reviews - ffxv, hitman, Rime, Horizon(looks beautiful but open world stuff is not my jam so will see how strong story is and how the gameplay turns out before fully committing), R&C and Division.

Probably missing a few but those are all the games i am excited for and will be keeping an eye on in 2016

Looks like it could be a great year!

1. Overwatch
2. Uncharted 4
3. Mirror's Edge Catalyst
4. Persona 5
5. Dark Souls 3
6. Far Cry Primal
7. The Last Guardian
8. Gears of War 4
9. Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
10. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

AAK