• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF 2015 TV Show of the Year ~Results!~ (+Fail of the Year)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Making a Murderer came out at the very end of the year, though, didn't it? A lot of people may not have finished it in time. I'm still only halfway through!

Yeah or finished it, but didn't edit their lists. I made sure to edit mine immediately after I watched it.

I kind of binged most of the last couple seasons of GOT, what exactly was so fucked up about season 5? I don't remember it being exceptionally bad, but I also was never as high on it before as a lot of people.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Personally, I like this thread is so inclusive. There are a lot of shows to watch and it would be a shame if we shuffled off shows to be ignored (more) than they already are.

If anyone cares about finding new anime, then they probably are already going to search for the Anime of the Year thread anyway!

If American cartoons count I don't see why Japanese ones shouldn't.

Coz there's a huge anime community here with a voting/results thread of their own. American animation doesn't have that.

Eh anime is still television Ratsky. That thread is for people who watch a lot of anime, which I don't. I wasn't going to just post One Punch Man in there lol

Don't be afeared, the anime peoples are nice!

Catvoca

Banned
Super late to this but glad to see I got quoted in the OP for Master of None!

Disappointed overall with the lack of comedy on the top half of the list. I understand drama's capture people's attention more, but there was some incredible comedy shows this year. Nathan for You had it's third season, Review continued to be absolutely horrifying, The Mr Show revival With Bob and David came to Netflix, Key and Peele had their final season, Bojack Horseman made me laugh and feel depressed in equal measure, Veep had maybe it's best season ever, Broad city is still phenomenal, Comedy Bang Bang said goodbye to Reggie, forged ahead with Kid Cudi and was still super weird, Parks and Recreation ended on a huge high note......The list goes on, it is a really good time for funny shows on tv.

Karu

The Leftovers is in the Top 10 and my comment got featured. All is good! =)

House of Cards S3 as a fail is weird to me (not surprising, mind you). Thought it was another stellar season that was better than the second one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom