• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Neil Gaiman's SANDMAN (comic book series) finally getting a TV show?

Status
Not open for further replies.
gdt5016 said:
You mean standalone episodes? Like...easily?

I mean more in the sense of that the main story is abandoned frequently and for lengths of time. note though that I have never watched lost so I'm not sure how that worked.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
i like how everyone thinks gaiman should be involved to save it... yea, because that neverwhere bbc series really set the world on fire

i hope gaiman's involved

Jintor

Trojita said:
Slightly OT... but how do you pronounce Gaiman? A girl at the orthodontist was asking me today. I always thought it was pronounced Guymen (I'm guessing the e would be like those upside down ones you see).

It's been a while since I actually heard him pronounce his own name, but I'm pretty sure it's 'gay-man'

Not kidding.

anaron

DO NOT WANT

This show would only work on cable ala HBO, AMC or FX. Plus Kripke is not nearly talented enough to handle it.

Platy

Hbo series produced by the kick as dude with gaiman involvment would be perfect.... i would say animated, but we all know what happened to Spawn.

Warner series by supernatural dude is a good second option.

PhoncipleBone said:
Watch Supernatural, whose original show runner is in contention to do Sandman, then rethink that statement.

To me Supernatural shows me nothing that gives me any confidence they could handle anything besides the issue with the convention of serial killers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom