• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nacon introduces a new $199 PS5 Pro controller which uses Magnetic Hall effect tech to eliminate stick drift

TECHNICAL FEATURES​

Magnetic Hall effect technology: the sticks and triggers have greatly increased precision and durability thanks to magnetic technology that eliminates "stick drift"

Trigger Blocker : adapt to any situation in the game by customising the amplitude of your triggers

Multipoint wireless connectivity: connect the controller to your console, then easily and instantly switch between the sound on your console and your audio Bluetooth® peripheral

Full customisation: 4 profiles saved per platform, 3 sets of weights, 3 stick sizes, 3 sets of stick heads, 1 external microphone jack and no less than 60 customisation options

Application: customization via the dedicated PC/Mac application (Android and iOS application available in 2024).

D-pad : In partnership with professional player Mister Crimson, we offer you exceptional control and precision.

ps5rp5frnl_02.png

xVodevil

Is this stick drift thing that common or am I just ever so lucky? Other issues yes, but not this one, nah..

Soodanim

Gold Member
I'm concerned that those grips are rubber. If they are, the rubber will deteriorate and go sticky. I don't want that, I don't care if it's modular.

That aside, functionally it sounds near-perfect. I'll see how reviews are first, though.

Top Bottom