• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Most Anticipated Indie Games of 2024?

All these big budget AAA releases soak up the attention and hype from the gaming masses, but what's an indie game you're looking forward to seeing release this year?

For me, it's Haneda Girl. A spinoff of Studio Koba's debut title Narita Boy, which is the most underrated game I've ever played.
uq4QuFa.png
9ixzXHw.png

Oh I have a few that I really wanna play, big year for indie and small AA studios to leave an impression this year.

Pacific Drive

Nivalis

Replaced

The Thaumaturge

Nivalis is another one I'm looking forward to! I quite enjoyed Cloudpunk and I'd love to really live in the world Ion Lands created

Dead Static Drive has been in development hell for nearly a decade. However, if Gamepass is to be believed, it will release Q3 of 2024. I just want it to come out even if the developer described "Grand Theft Cthulhu" is a bust.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
I'm just waiting for release dates. Should be a good amount. Lots on Gamepass I listed in a recent thread.

Citizen Sleeper 2 should be a big highlight for me. Still waiting on Plucky Squire and Skate Story and a ton of others.

sedg87

Banned
Did that spell school game by chucklefish release yet? Is it due in 2024? If so, then that. I love me chucklefish games

Witchbrook? Not released yet, no. I'm looking forward to that, too.

Good to see Pacific Drive get a mention. Looking forward to Summerford. Been on my wishlist since 202 but still no release date.

Earthblade is a Metroidvania from the makers of Celeste, due out this year. It’s gonna be good.

Haunted Chocolatier is my most wanted game overall but I doubt it’s coming out this year.

DaciaJC

Gold Member

It's a hybrid of city builder and Total War-style RTS that's been getting developed by essentially one guy. Incredibly impressive, can't wait for the full launch.

Top Bottom