• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat: National Tournament | Las Vegas, Nevada | May 14 - May 15, 2011

sleepykyo

Threi said:
hmm it happened again where a person losing turned it around by switching to a kung lao mirror.

if we can take something away from this, its obviously that cyrax should be nerfed.

/fighting game developers

They can both get nerfed. The counter only shows 40% for the bomb trap, but that neglects the string into net, into grapple damage. Basically meterless 50% plus oki.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Pay scale, if you don't know:

1st: $10,000
2nd: $4,500
3rd: $2,500
4th: $1,500
5th-6th: $750
7th-8th: $500

zlatko

Banned
I've watched so many streams for fight tournaments, but this is the only one I can think of where there was just blatant ass heckling and mad fucking trolling from the crowd. It looks like it's just one guy too. Yesterday he called Jwong, "China." Why hasn't someone gone over and threatened to break his face in to get him to cool it? I want LI Joe to just stand there with Floe, arms crossed, "Say something again... I dare you."

sleepykyo

Kimosabae said:
If someone could provide insight I'd appreciate it.

I posted a possible answer right beneath you.
2, 4, 1+2 is high, low, med
2, 4, d b+2 high, low, low

Not sure if it is the actual case, when I asked Haunts on his daily blow up he doesn't know how unsafe the mid is. I think PL just got flustered after losing to his own character.

Barrage

zlatko said:
I've watched so many streams for fight tournaments, but this is the only one I can think of where there was just blatant ass heckling and mad fucking trolling from the crowd. It looks like it's just one guy too. Yesterday he called Jwong, "China." Why hasn't someone gone over and threatened to break his face in to get him to cool it? I want LI Joe to just stand there with Floe, arms crossed, "Say something again... I dare you."

Yeah, 'cause Floe's so terrifying.

enzo_gt said:
Aside from the two bland and fugly city stages, the rest of the stages in this game are pretty good.
There are several city stages.

Roof Morning
Roof Day
Roof Sunset
Subway
Streets

And they are all some of my favorites :(

Slamtastic said:

Roof Morning
Roof Day
Roof Sunset
Subway
Streets

The Street really should've been called the Bridge and had the Bridge classic music as the Street's classic music is kinda redundant and sucky compared to the original version (Courtyard).

sleepykyo

Kung Lao, Kung Lao (in act of desperation/brillance, normally Ermac/Cyrax)), Kung Lao (in act of desperation/brillance, normally Raiden), and Ermac. Get hype.

h3ro

I dunno, I respect Ski's hype. He's probably much more at home giving commentary for a game like Marvel, but I think he did a solid job talking about a game he knew little about.

GTFO PL, no pad in here.

Raxus

Slamtastic said:

Roof Morning
Roof Day
Roof Sunset
Subway
Streets

Roof sunset is one of my top 3 stages.

Pit Night, Deadpool, Courtyard Day, Rooftop Day, Rooftop Sunset are my favorite stages. I only hate Streets. Bleh stage.

Top Bottom