• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft has control issues

diffusionx

Gold Member
I’ve accepted for a long time that skipping one platform is impossible, they all own too many studios. So this deal never made any difference at all for me, except the bonus that I might actually get to play Activision Games without buying them if I continue to sub to Gamepass.

Sony should acquire more publishers too, and start doing day 1 PS+ releases so I could have a reason stay subbing there too, as it is I only use PS for 1st party exclusives and they don’t come that often right now, makes the platform feel expensive.

And everyone should release everything day 1 on Steam. It won’t kill any platform, it’ll just stop PC gamers from playing games where they normally wouldn’t play them.
Well, time is a real limitation. That said, the Xbox is the easiest platform to skip ever made. Like even the 3DO and Jaguar had cool games you could only play on 3DO and Jaguar. I once rented a Virtual Boy and had a great time with Mario Tennis and Wario. But like... if you have a PC, you simply do not need an Xbox. Three years in and MS has done and said absolutely nothing that has changed my mind.

Top Bottom