• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Melissa Barrera Let Go “Cancelled” From “Scream VII”

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Get this man an agent STAT!!! He is clearly well qualified to play a traumatized American teenaged girl who pivots into a self reliant defense expert. We don't need no Barrera lady!

pDVMu2H.jpg
Oh look, a Crisis Actor!

conspiracy theory mood GIF

Ammogeddon

BLM - co-opted by charlatans using performative outrage to elevate their social status.

Transphobia - co-opted by charlatans using performative outrage to elevate their social status.

Israel/Palestine - co-opted by charlatans using performative outrage to elevate their social status.

None of these people have skin in the game. They’re mostly disingenuous. Sadly, it’s just the latest bandwagon to jump on.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
I’m a nobody and I don’t have any social media accounts with my real identity. You have to be remarkably dumb to just let it rip with political takes as a public figure.

A. There is nothing to gain from it
B. Your entire career is at stake to lose from it
C. Nobody fucking cares what a C list actress thinks about politics. You’re not some qualified professional with profound insight.

Faust

Perpetually Tired
Staff Member
tn2x5zrsmlvb1.jpg

the deduce for yourself comment is def sus...

you can say "bc the US/israel ties" but you cant say stupid shit that implies Jews control the media. wether or not thats what she meant, it was stupid on her part and they should cancel the whole movie seeing that scream 6 was the biggest pile of shit ive ever seen

If Jewish folks controlled the media narrative, why is it we constantly see the defense of Hamas, the outright lies that Israel is bombing hospitals and killing civilians on purpose, and the lies of islamaphobia while minimizing and hiding anti semitism actions across the country?

These people are legitimately insane.

Last edited:

belmarduk

Saying that Israel is committing genocide is incredibly stupid and factually incorrect but she should not have lost her role because of this.

We don’t really need a Scream 7 anyway.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
There are people out there who flat out hate Jews. And then there are people out there who have been so captured by identity politics and oppressor/oppressed worldviews that it leads to disrespecting Jews even if it doesn't come from a place of deep hatred, often the end result is the same. Where these two actresses lie, I have no idea. But it shows you how toxic these ideas the radical progressive types have been pushing over the last several years. No better example than Susan Sarandon's comment that "Jews now know how Muslims in America feel." Jews receive far more hate crimes statistically than Muslims. It isn't even close. This is per FBI's official hate crime data. But because people have been told that person of color always = oppressed and white people(who somehow Jews have now been declared white which is racist and uneducated in and of itself) always = oppressor, they don't even know basic facts. And many are so brainwashed you could show them the data and they'd still deny it.

We got a loooong ways to go to undo the damage done over the last several years. A lot of nonsensical stuff people need to unlearn.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
If Jewish folks controlled the media narrative, why is it we constantly see the defense of Hamas, the outright lies that Israel is bombing hospitals and killing civilians on purpose, and the lies of islamaphobia while minimizing and hiding anti semitism actions across the country?

These people are legitimately insane.

I believe there is Islamaphobia... The aftermath of 9/11 shows that to be true ... But I don't think that's the case in Israel.

Like I said, to ME it reads like a class issue. The very wealthy/governments control the narrative to an extent ... That's why there are still opposing voices and takes ... It's just like why you'll see pro-Biden channels and pro-trump channels. They give the illusion of "us vs them" ... We're THEIR entertainment.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
I believe there is Islamaphobia... The aftermath of 9/11 shows that to be true ... But I don't think that's the case in Israel.

Like I said, to ME it reads like a class issue. The very wealthy/governments control the narrative to an extent ... That's why there are still opposing voices and takes ... It's just like why you'll see pro-Biden channels and pro-trump channels. They give the illusion of "us vs them" ... We're THEIR entertainment.

Why would there be Islamaphobia in one country (USA) but not the other (Israel) after both were victim to heinous terrorist attacks?

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
We're giving our opinions on gaf ... Smaller community but still we're giving our opinions to, essentially, a ton of strangers. The only differences between us and celebrities are that our individual reach is smaller and we're not famous

Jenna dropped because of a schedule conflict

If she's smart, she'll not say anything about Israel or Palestine right now. I would like to see where they go in Season 2 of Wednesday, and I personally don't want to see any more careers ruined because stupid young actresses are getting their news from tic tok. Then again, I don't know what Ortega has said in the past, but I'd hope it wasn't as bad.

Susan Surandon on the other hand celebrating the idea that Jews are being submitted to increased antisemitism? Yeah, I'd say that's career ruining bad.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Here is the formula.

Social media has conditioned people to have ADD and not want to read or research anything anymore because of the immediacy of it.

Not wanting to read or research anything anymore has caused people to be lazy and just read headlines to articles or read no articles at all.

Reading nothing and being lazy has caused people to be lacking in knowledge and just listening to what those they consider the "in group" say and adopting it as their own beliefs because it requires less work.

And just believing what your perceived "in group" tells you has made people really fucking stupid.

This is why our younger generation believes some of the dumbest shit. They don't read anything, they don't know anything. You have a segment of an entire generation of people repeating the same buzz words, the same rhetoric, the same cliches, over and over. How many times do you see the words Nazi, genocide, open air prison, apartheid? They're in every statement from every young person for a reason. They can't think for themselves. Just adopted takes from dumb and lazy people. Take away those phones, take away social media, and this stuff will course correct.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
I never heard of her.

However, actors needs to understand they are not activists. Nobody cares for their opinion and it won't matter. And like Michael Jordan said when he was asked why he doesn't say anything political: "Because Republicans buy Nike too".

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
The cancelling is getting out of hand but this actress wasn’t a big name enough to be saved unlike Tom Cruise. Tom cruise will survive
Cancelling wasn't out of hand when it was for nothing before (except sociological paranoias and myths)? But it's out of hand to cancel someone who overtly is promoting anti-Semitism? Barrera, Sarandon getting cancelled is out of hand how?

If they're going to move ahead with Scream 7 without their two new stars then they should go all-in on the "Stu is still alive" fan theory, even though it was somewhat debunked in 6
Software Consulting GIF

Faust

Perpetually Tired
Staff Member
Cancelling wasn't out of hand when it was for nothing before (except sociological paranoias and myths)? But it's out of hand to cancel someone who overtly is promoting anti-Semitism? Barrera, Sarandon getting cancelled is out of hand how?
Correct. The issue of many folks who were cancelled previously were individuals who said something minorly critical about something 10+ years earlier. These individuals are actively promoting and pushing antisemitic ideas in the modern day. That is more than enough to warrant actual cancellation.

Last edited:

jason10mm

Gold Member
Damn, I thought the ortega stuff was a joke but nope, she is out as well. Though she has a much better cover story.

They can just recast. Hell, it would only feed into the scream metanarrative to do so.

Or just go nuts and do a Back to the Future 2/Totally Killer riff and send a modern character back to Scream 1 and redo the entire film with an edited in new character.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Correct. The issue of many folks who were cancelled previously were individuals who said something minorly critical about something 10+ years earlier. These individuals are actively promoting and pushing antisemitic ideas in the modern day. That is more than enough to warrant actual cancellation.
Many cancelled in previous years (particularly during the #metoo movement) were allegations but some turned out to be hoaxes. People were quick to jump in to cancel them though. Very much so minor given someone who got cancelled for making a saucy comment in a dressing room is somehow on par with someone who supports the annihilation of Jews. More than valid and shouldn't even be compared to the latter cancel culture which was a joke to compare to instances of real anti-Semitism. I'll throw this in too...it's Scream 7...

and nothing of value was lost.gif

bitbydeath

They don't have to have an opinion, but they are allowed to have an opinion. Freedom of speech and all that. It doesn't stop you from the consequences, though.
I’ve heard this bantered about, but what does freedom of speech mean if consequence is excluded?

Faust

Perpetually Tired
Staff Member
Many cancelled in previous years (particularly during the #metoo movement) were allegations but some turned out to be hoaxes. People were quick to jump in to cancel them though. Very much so minor given someone who got cancelled for making a saucy comment in a dressing room is somehow on par with someone who supports the annihilation of Jews. More than valid and shouldn't even be compared to the latter cancel culture which was a joke to compare to instances of real anti-Semitism. I'll throw this in too...it's Scream 7...

and nothing of value was lost.gif
I love the Scream franchise, but I certainly am not too bummed with 7 if it gets cancelled. Scream should be a series that comes back when there is a really good idea. 6 was not that.

No it was out of hand then too and incredibly dumb, schism happened and those crazies ended up on RE. I mean if the goal is a “like for a like”, then sure current cancelling is gotcha back moment.

From my view, she’s not antisemitic, she’s critizicizing the current gov of Israel run by Netenyahu which deserves to be criticized and is criticized by many Israelis too. I don’t see any comment regarding Israel’s right to exist or not.

Do you think criticizing Israel in any fashion is antisemitic? Should we see Jewish people and Israeli gov as a monolith? I actually want to know what you think since you’re there.

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
I’ve heard this bantered about, but what does freedom of speech mean if consequence is excluded?
Well, if you had an employee with ties to the KKK writing on their LinkedIn something about black people (don't need to say much there). They can cite the 1st amendment but guarantee if their employer has any credibility; they've just blast not only their job but any future employment ops into oblivion. Said this in another thread but these celebs have a lot of power and influence. Their voices could be used for something better but they chose to say something which isn't just hate speech but morally & ethically warrants the consequences given.
I love the Scream franchise, but I certainly am not too bummed with 7 if it gets cancelled. Scream should be a series that comes back when there is a really good idea. 6 was not that.
None of the greater horror franchises have fared well beyond a 3rd film. Halloween, Friday the 13th (debatable), Nightmare on Elm Street. If this was a goofy subpar B-movie for TV project, it'd probably fit more in with Scream than something much higher budgeted. Cult following is likely what's driving them to think making more of these movies is a gamble where one of the various sequels suddenly strikes a chord.

bitbydeath

Well, if you had an employee with ties to the KKK writing on their LinkedIn something about black people (don't need to say much there). They can cite the 1st amendment but guarantee if their employer has any credibility; they've just blast not only their job but any future employment ops into oblivion. Said this in another thread but these celebs have a lot of power and influence. Their voices could be used for something better but they chose to say something which isn't just hate speech but morally & ethically warrants the consequences given.
That’s fine, and I get that. But it seems like freedom of speech itself is antiquated and should probably be removed from the 1st amendment.

Unless I’m missing something where it still holds value?

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
No it was out of hand then too and incredibly dumb, schism happened and those crazies ended up on RE. I mean if the goal is a “like for a like”, then sure current cancelling is gotcha back moment.

From my view, she’s not antisemitic, she’s critizicizing the current gov of Israel run by Netenyahu which deserves to be criticized and is criticized by many Israelis too. I don’t see any comment regarding Israel’s right to exist or not.

Do you think criticizing Israel in any fashion is antisemitic? Should we see Jewish people and Israeli gov as a monolith? I
actually want to know what you think since you’re there.
Accusing Israel of genocide and ethnic cleansing at a point in history (now) in which they're in a war against anti-Semites (Hamas and supporters facsimile thereof) is not antisemitic? She really picked the appropriate time to say these things. They didn't start pre-production of Scream 7 yesterday. So...she was just bottling up her anger with Israel's government for after their personal 9/11? Right.

Let me answer that with another question. Hollywood was fairly polarized in the right way to put out film condemning Nazis during World War ll. It was very clear what anti-Semitism was to actors, directors, writers, producers and nearly everyone at that time. Now, put yourself in the year 1943 and imagine the same commentary coming out from Barrera during that time. Do you think the majority who are well aware of what Nazi's think of the Jews (same way pro-Palestine supporters do) would just write off her commentary as 'frustration with Israel.'

Yes, I believe anyone criticizing Israel at this time who's doing nothing to talk but targeting not just a people but those who seek the mass murder of all Israeli Jews as anti-Semitic. Now, let's turn the table.

Do you see Jews and Israelis as a monolith?
Do you think celebrities or anyone criticizing Israel in any fashion during the current time of war is fashionable?

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
That’s fine, and I get that. But it seems like freedom of speech itself is antiquated and should probably be removed from the 1st amendment.

Unless I’m missing something where it still holds value?
It does still hold value. I'm not going to get cancelled if I tell you that Scream 7 sucks due to poor film direction, redundancy ad nauseam and tacky trope which we've already seen 6 times previously. I've just exercised freedom of expression. People also have the right to use the 'laughing' emoji on this post too as that may be their way of saying, "I beg to differ." And that's just fine. When you're under a large contract like that though -- it should be a given that had she made a pro-Russia comment, this would have been equally inappropriate and resulted in the same. May be running on 3-years but there is still a war going on with those communists (Russians) too with Ukraine. You have to consider that what you post on social media and especially at a celebrity status says a whole lot when you're dealing with an issue as big as the war in Israel. Expression is still protected but...they weren't naïve as to what they were saying.

bitbydeath

It does still hold value. I'm not going to get cancelled if I tell you that Scream 7 sucks due to poor film direction, redundancy ad nauseam and tacky trope which we've already seen 6 times previously. I've just exercised freedom of expression. People also have the right to use the 'laughing' emoji on this post too as that may be their way of saying, "I beg to differ." And that's just fine. When you're under a large contract like that though -- it should be a given that had she made a pro-Russia comment, this would have been equally inappropriate and resulted in the same. May be running on 3-years but there is still a war going on with those communists (Russians) too with Ukraine. You have to consider that what you post on social media and especially at a celebrity status says a whole lot when you're dealing with an issue as big as the war in Israel. Expression is still protected but...they weren't naïve as to what they were saying.
I should have googled first, I just figured it was created to stop people from killing each other when they said something offensive. 🤷‍♂️

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Damn, I thought the ortega stuff was a joke but nope, she is out as well. Though she has a much better cover story.

They can just recast. Hell, it would only feed into the scream metanarrative to do so.

Or just go nuts and do a Back to the Future 2/Totally Killer riff and send a modern character back to Scream 1 and redo the entire film with an edited in new character.
But what about the blow job-off? We need deets

Accusing Israel of genocide and ethnic cleansing at a point in history (now) in which they're in a war against anti-Semites (Hamas and supporters facsimile thereof) is not antisemitic? She really picked the appropriate time to say these things. They didn't start pre-production of Scream 7 yesterday. So...she was just bottling up her anger with Israel's government for after their personal 9/11? Right.

Let me answer that with another question. Hollywood was fairly polarized in the right way to put out film condemning Nazis during World War ll. It was very clear what anti-Semitism was to actors, directors, writers, producers and nearly everyone at that time. Now, put yourself in the year 1943 and imagine the same commentary coming out from Barrera during that time. Do you think the majority who are well aware of what Nazi's think of the Jews (same way pro-Palestine supporters do) would just write off her commentary as 'frustration with Israel.'

Yes, I believe anyone criticizing Israel at this time who's doing nothing to talk but targeting not just a people but those who seek the mass murder of all Israeli Jews as anti-Semitic. Now, let's turn the table.

Do you see Jews and Israelis as a monolith?
Do you think celebrities or anyone criticizing Israel in any fashion during the current time of war is fashionable?

I do not see them as a monolith, and I think, while not fashionable at the moment, it makes sense we’re getting this commentary because Israel and Middle East are in the spotlight. Everyone is thinking about it. Maybe most werent thinking about it last year. But today, you cannot go outside without hearing about it.

People naturally end up lending their support to the side they know is weaker and is likely to lose. In this case it’s Palestinians excluding Hamas. I like your Hollywood example in the 1940s. In 1943, Jews did not have a state, were being persecuted accross Europe/Arab world and not just by Germany, they were obviously the weaker party at the time needing support (although some brilliant minds). Today I consider Israel a technological juggernaut, they can eliminate all of Gaza if they wanted to. So in this case, I do think it’s prudent to make sure the stronger party maintains the moral high ground and doesn’t go too far with the power they have. Honestly, imo, any civilian death is absolutely horrible but Israel has been pretty good so far with the casualty count (it could be much much much worse like Yemen or Myanmar) but I still think it’s good to have voices to keep the power in line.

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
I do not see them as a monolith, and I think, while not fashionable at the moment, it makes sense we’re getting this commentary because Israel and Middle East are in the spotlight. Everyone is thinking about it. Maybe most werent thinking about it last year. But today, you cannot go outside without hearing about it.

People naturally end up lending their support to the side they know is weaker and is likely to lose. In this case it’s Palestinians excluding Hamas. I like your Hollywood example in the 1940s. In 1943, Jews did not have a state, were being persecuted accross Europe/Arab world and not just by Germany, they were obviously the weaker party at the time needing support (although some brilliant minds). Today I consider Israel a technological juggernaut, they can eliminate all of Gaza if they wanted to. So in this case, I do think it’s prudent to make sure the stronger party maintains the moral high ground and doesn’t go too far with the power they have. Honestly, imo, any civilian death is absolutely horrible but Israel has been pretty good so far with the casualty count (it could be much much much worse like Yemen or Myanmar) but I still think it’s good to have voices to keep the power in line.
Yeah it does make sense. People have had plenty of thoughts about Israel and Jews in high positions. They've kept their mouth shut but suddenly feel empowered to shout 'free Palestine' from every known platform today. Not in September (talking the U.S. and Hollywood celebs to stay on track with OP). Not talking about 2022 or can you name a celebrity last year who was cancelled for anti-Semitic remarks favoring Gaza/Hamas or Palestine? Not one. You've done this in the other thread too and it's clear to see which posters you'll flip a 'support' switch to. You're backtracking. You said, "the cancelling is getting out of hand..." That's what we're talking about here. This isn't #metoo, this isn't some equity or inclusion offensive and it's not Ukraine-Russia.

So who's getting out of hand and if it's anti-Semites getting cancelled, why is that a problem?

Interesting take on history. If voices in social are keeping power in line, then I'd say the voice of reason isn't a trustworthy or reliable source.

Yeah it does make sense. People have had plenty of thoughts about Israel and Jews in high positions. They've kept their mouth shut but suddenly feel empowered to shout 'free Palestine' from every known platform today. Not in September (talking the U.S. and Hollywood celebs to stay on track with OP). Not talking about 2022 or can you name a celebrity last year who was cancelled for anti-Semitic remarks favoring Gaza/Hamas or Palestine? Not one. You've done this in the other thread too and it's clear to see which posters you'll flip a 'support' switch to. You're backtracking. You said, "the cancelling is getting out of hand..." That's what we're talking about here. This isn't #metoo, this isn't some equity or inclusion offensive and it's not Ukraine-Russia.

So who's getting out of hand and if it's anti-Semites getting cancelled, why is that a problem?

Interesting take on history. If voices in social are keeping power in line, then I'd say the voice of reason isn't a trustworthy or reliable source.

Because even a mild criticism of Israel today will get you labeled as a antisemite, which in a perfect world should not be the case and from my interpretation of reading this actress’ post she’s not antisemitic. She’s against what the Israel gov is doing, but that doesnt mean she’s antisemitic and should lose a career over it. We can obviously see the really crazy ones that should get cancelled but this one was not it.

Because even a mild criticism of Israel today will get you labeled as a antisemite, which in a perfect world should not be the case and from my interpretation of reading this actress’ post she’s not antisemitic. She’s against what the Israel gov is doing, but that doesnt mean she’s antisemitic and should lose a career over it. We can obviously see the really crazy ones that should get cancelled but this one was not it.
There's been plenty of mild and moderate criticism of Israel (and concern for Gaza) that hasn't resulted in people losing their jobs. When you start throwing around words like Genocide, you're taking a strong and divisive stance about a highly divisive topic, and it's pretty understandable why it's a bad idea to do that when you're the face of a company or a product.

Even worse when you allude to conclusions and allow people to draw their own conclusions about a highly divisive topic. Her comments were badly handled all around.

Faust

Perpetually Tired
Staff Member
She actively claims that Jewish individuals control the narrative, control media, that Israel is enacting genocide, and that Palestine is getting unfair treatment while minimizing the damage Hamas has done that started the whole war to begin with. What she said goes beyond simple “differences of opinion” and “mild criticism of Israel” into full blown antisemitism.

Last edited:

Faust

Perpetually Tired
Staff Member

None of the greater horror franchises have fared well beyond a 3rd film. Halloween, Friday the 13th (debatable), Nightmare on Elm Street. If this was a goofy subpar B-movie for TV project, it'd probably fit more in with Scream than something much higher budgeted. Cult following is likely what's driving them to think making more of these movies is a gamble where one of the various sequels suddenly strikes a chord.

I can’t necessarily agree with that. While I do think Scream 3 was the weakest of the originals, 4 and 5 were legit fantastic films.

Friday the 13th just kept getting better as it went along, until the last few films kind of jumped the shark. Zombie Jason and Manhattan were super cool (would love to see proper re-releases with cut/uncensored footage!), but Space Jason was a bit much.

Similar with Nightmare. I thought 3, 4, and 5 were the absolute best in the franchise. 6 was really bad, but New NIghtmare was some of the best horror meta films in existance!

Scream tends to be really good when it has a clear and defined vision, not for the purpose of milking a popular franchise. Sadly 6 felt like it was must trying to milk it.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
She literally accused Jews of running the media and censoring it. She’s an antisemite piece of shit.
She actively claims that Jewish individuals control the narrative, control media, that Israel is enacting genocide, and that Palestine is getting unfair treatment while minimizing the damage Hamas has done that started the whole war to begin with. What she said goes beyond simple “differences of opinion” and “mild criticism of Israel” into full blown antisemitism.
He's been answered and I'm wondering how many actually read what she wrote that are defender her anti-Semitism. This wasn't a trigger friendly hand of people to pull her off Scream 7. If they felt there was any misinterpretation of her message in reference to anything less, she'd have gotten off with a slap on the wrist. Same poster from the other thread doing the same thing which is: yeah, the 7th was wrong but people shouldn't be judged for criticizing Israel after they went through their own personal 9/11. By the way, the Nazis also believed the Jews were controlling the media too...you can easily see that in their propaganda against Jews. She'd have fit in perfectly.
This thread has some surprisingly dense people on it, for a forum that clearly has some intelligence in it.

Netenyahu is known to be opposed to a two-state solution, and has been helping build Hamas up as a means of ridding Gaza of Palestinians.
Help slowly chip away at a nations sovereignty
Label resistance as terrorists (colonial Americans would be terrorists under this definition)
Fight war on terrorists.

Now that they're following through on that plan, people are acting like they're innocent in this? How short-sighted. This has been a long-term goal of his.
Someone clearly hasn't been keeping up on current events... So you'd like to backfill her empty seat on the casting couch or join her?

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
I can’t necessarily agree with that. While I do think Scream 3 was the weakest of the originals, 4 and 5 were legit fantastic films.

Friday the 13th just kept getting better as it went along, until the last few films kind of jumped the shark. Zombie Jason and Manhattan were super cool (would love to see proper re-releases with cut/uncensored footage!), but Space Jason was a bit much.

Similar with Nightmare. I thought 3, 4, and 5 were the absolute best in the franchise. 6 was really bad, but New NIghtmare was some of the best horror meta films in existance!

Scream tends to be really good when it has a clear and defined vision, not for the purpose of milking a popular franchise. Sadly 6 felt like it was must trying to milk it.
I think the marketing behind running these horror sequels is a coin toss too. You mentioned some sequels to similar movies which ended up having a cult following. Friday the 13th: Jason in Manhatten (hope that's the correct title) was clearly the lowest budgeted of all the films at that time but developed a cult following rather larger than the two prior. Scream 6 bombed and they probably have a checklist of how they're going to try bringing the next movie (provided it gets finished) ahead. The franchise could easily get justified to 10 films as this is horror and it's one of the few genres in which you can have several duds without losing the credibility to continue making movies.

Netenyahu is known to be opposed to a two-state solution
Opposed or he never offered because it would be pointless? Have you seen the polls on how many Palestinians want a two state solution? I'm not even talking about Hamas, but just the Palestinians. The number is low. They want the destruction of Israel. How many times has the Palestine government offered a two-state solution? How many times in the past has Israel offered a two-state solution and Palestine has walked away from negations without a counter offer? Why do you think it's Netenyahu who is the one opposed to a two state solution?

jason10mm

Gold Member
See, criticizing Israel about their actions in Gaza was somewhat tolerable up till 7 Oct. That's when a buncha Hamas (and apparently palestinian 'civilians') raped, murdered, tortured, and kidnapped over a thousand people, including a fair number of Americans, in an indiscriminate act of terror we haven't seen in decades, at least in the western(adjacent) world.

So kindly take a knee and keep your "but mah palestinians!" virtue signaling to yourself for at least a few months, sheesh!

Not gonna shed a tear for any Hollywood types kicked around for this. They can make their AI written "I'm trying to be a better person" apology statement or just take their jail time.

Hell, even Mel Gibson knows enough to keep his yap shut right now and he once called some lady cop "sugartits" along with a whole bunch of antisemitic shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom