• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's Spider-man but with Tobey Maguire, Willem Dafoe, Kirsten Dunst & Alfred Molina

Nankatsu

Gold Member
Dammit, i saw pop in on the truck at 35 seconds,

Because it's lacking PS5 SSD power sauce

giphy.gif

MiguelItUp

Man, that looks incredibly good. Believable too!

I just never understood Kirsten Dunst as MJ. MJ was always viewed as a red headed bombshell of a girl, and I never ever thought Kirsten Dunst was that, lmao. That was my only casting issue with the original films, haha.

Skyfox

Sony. I'm not interested in a ps5 right now.

BUT

If they licenced the likenesses of Dunst and Maguire for DLC I'd be all in.

This looks so good.

TindalosPup

I forgot how much I love Defoe as Green Goblin, such a fantastic role for the actor

Take my money, give me Willem Defoe

levyjl1988

Banned
They should license their likeness and put them in. Hell, they should have done the same for Marvel's Avengers. I'm looking at these video game characters and there is some form of disjoint especially when I've always seen the movie adaptations. I find it difficult to separate Robert Downey Jr from Iron Man, Chris Evans from Captain America, Ryan Reynolds from Deadpool, Hugh Jackman from Wolverine, Patrick Stewart from Xavier, and Ian McKellan from Magneto, they are their characters. License their likeness like they do in Star Wars.

Top Bottom