• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's Inhumass - Official Trailer #1

Lulubop

appears to be 1st look at Triton in the trailer. Uhhh it looks like Dragonball movie Piccolo....

aiqkX93.png
More like the Mask, somebody stop this.

Sojgat

It took me 5 hours to watch the last episode of Iron Fist. I had to take a break at almost every new scene. Each somehow worse than the last.

This looks like it's going to be even more terrible than that agonising experience. I feel so sorry for Anson Mount. He deserves better than this.

Scott Buck needs to be stopped.

Other than some of the dialogue (or at least the delivery of it) feeling stiff its looking ok.

I actually ended up enjoying Iron Fist (Fighting should have been much better and where is my dragon) but otherwise it was interesting and had some enjoyable characters so hopefully this at least follows suit.
I will never forgive Scott for what he did to Dexter though, seasons 1-4 are some of my all time favourite stuff

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
This secret moon city just looks like the inside of a fucking parking garage.

Scott Buck is the worst thing to happen to the MCU.

HOW DOES HE MAKE EVERYTHING SO BORING? Like 40 percent of Iron Fist was about bland "what's going to happen with this company" nonsense. Another 30 percent was Meechum family drama that nobody gives a fuck about. Like 80 percent of the show took place in four rooms.

Ramsey's accent is kind of weird. And, one problem, it seems, with this trailer is that it's hard to make a character seem cool and charismatic and compelling if he can't talk. He's just doing weird facial expressions and not saying anything, which is sort of odd to watch. And the one time they showed his powers....slipping out looked pretty bad. I'm not feeling much for this one.

Sir Doom

Good thing this is going straight to tv. ABC re-using Lost set and good ol' L.A.

This is supposed to be the replacement for mutants 😂

Vazduh

This was directed by Roel Reine, the king of DTV movies (Death Race 2/3), so I'm not surprised about the cheap look.

However, if one doesn't have the budget, why film with IMAX cameras, then?

It took me 5 hours to watch the last episode of Iron Fist. I had to take a break at almost every new scene. Each somehow worse than the last.

This looks like it's going to be even more terrible than that agonising experience. I feel so sorry for Anson Mount. He deserves better than this.

Scott Buck needs to be stopped.

I could not pass episode 7. Every scene was too painful. Fuck, I will not watch this.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Oh boy that Black Bolt. That Medusa. All those other people I barely know or care about.

Yeah I'll skip this, the "soundwave" bit looks terrible and doesn't BB do any justice at all. Looks like it's been ripped out of Smallville.

And I actually liked Iron Fist.

Sir Doom

This was directed by Roel Reine, the king of DTV movies (Death Race 2/3), so I'm not surprised about the cheap look.

However, if one doesn't have the budget, why film with IMAX cameras, then?
IMAX forked some money for some marketing

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
like this special IMAX presentation looks cheaper than a mid-tier Agents of SHIELD episode

I am a massive fan of the MCU, but everything about this looks awful. This looks like it could actually be damaging to the brand they have built.

I am a massive fan of the MCU, but everything about this looks awful. This looks like it could actually be damaging to the brand they have built.

Yeah. I was waiting for an official trailer to be released instead of off set photos are blurry video. I wanted to give it a fair shake. This doesn't look good. I am actually concerned about it being damaging to the brand as well.

I would have just tanked this and put it in a volt.

I liked Iron Fist too.

VAD

I like Lockjaw and the look of everyone except Triton but holy shit @ Maximus, he's not supposed to be a revolutionary, he's a scheming scumbag that just likes to stir shit for fun. Not liking it.

Top Bottom