• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart DS Display

Spencerr

Banned
This is a fairly useless thread, but it's been bugging me all day. At the grocery store I work at (Fred Meyer's, a branch of Kroger's) they have a Mario Kart cardboard cut out in the photo-electronics section. They put it up today. It has a little pocket that says " Take One " but they didn't put anything in it.

And it's been bothering me all FRICKIN DAY what goes in there. The sign says "Out in Mid November" and "go to Nintendowifi.com for details" I'm thinking they put the display up early, Nintendowifi.com is still nothing.

Sorry for wasting your time.

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
fortunately for me, our electronics department is too cramped.

54765498_2383747d13_m.jpg

lol nice jooey :)

I know gamestops get there standees this coming week.. the brochures are filled in by the nintendo reps.. but they come in only once in a while.. like our nintendogs brochure thing was empty 3/4's of the time it was up

Dragmire

Spencerr said:
It has a little pocket that says " Take One " but they didn't put anything in it.
I think it's one of those things where you'e supposed to stick your penis through it from the back and wait for the lollerz!

Yeah. I just talked to Fred Meyer and he said that's it.

Dragmire said:
I think it's one of those things where you'e supposed to stick your penis through it from the back and wait for the lollerz!

Yeah. I just talked to Fred Meyer and he said that's it.

I tried to laugh, but man, I just couldnt.

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
jooey said:

Wow, I haven't seen wood paneling in ages. My bedroom in middle school use to have it now I feel home-sick for a house I haven't lived at for 13 years.

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
thumbdown.gif

jooey said:

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Top Bottom