• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia: Definitive Edition - Leaks

makaveli60

FCCKK this looks awesome, nostalgia + hype on insane levels! What I don't get is why this is the first video we see from the game, why not reveal it with more fanfare? Strange.

Edit: no, I just missed somehow the reveal trailer. It's insane:

Last edited:

wipeout364

Played 2 and 3 but oddly enough never played the first. Enjoyed 2 and 3 a great deal despite all their flaws looking forward to playing the first.

Kikorin

Wait Mafia 1 on the switch will be the original game and not the remake? Lol switch owners.

Where did u seen Mafia is coming to Switch? I find nothing, but I'd like (even the original one, I played it at launch on my first gaming PC and was amazing, good memories).

Where did u seen Mafia is coming to Switch? I find nothing, but I'd like (even the original one, I played it at launch on my first gaming PC and was amazing, good memories).

Its in this reddit post. Says Mafia 1&2 both will be original releases and not remasters. Point number 22.

Last edited:
Top Bottom