• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lttp: Dark Souls + AotA (after playing all other titles in the series)

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Welp, I think that, at last, it's time to start the Dark Souls saga. Getting tired of seeing these type of threads and only be able to understand half of the references.

Demon Souls was my first souls series game (loved it) and BB is my favorite game for PS4. Btw I blame my love for Bloodborne entirely on GAF - shame on you all for making me go through my backlog and actually pick a title! It isn't right to continuously tell people how good this game is
- please don't stop! I know I won't.

You loved Demon's Souls and Bloodborne but never played the Dark Souls games?? Why not?

And yes, do so now, what have you been waiting for :)

red_sparrow

Neo Member
You loved Demon's Souls and Bloodborne but never played the Dark Souls games?? Why not?

And yes, do so now, what have you been waiting for :)

Errrr... Bad time management (with a full time job and classes) and the continuous self assurance of 'I will have time to play it later. Let me put it aside'.... which makes my backlog go higher and higher. The fact that I like to explore games to the max and RPGs are my favorite genre doesn't help.

Bunch of excuses, I know. Honorable mention to the fact that this year has not helped so far - so many games, so little time.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
The real reason we wont get a remastered Demons Souls is because Maiden Astraea would break players willpower all over again.

One of the most memorable and impactful boss fights in the trilogy. Its not hard to see why they havent done something similar like it again. Descending to the bottom of Valley of Defilement, seeing and hearing what was going on there was absolutely depressing.

Top Bottom