• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lollipop Chainsaw remake titled Lollipop Chainsaw RePOP, delayed to summer 2024

Dragami Games has delayed the Lollipop Chainsaw remake from its previously planned 2023 release window to summer 2024, as well as announced its official title to be Lollipop Chainsaw RePOP. Platforms were not unannounced.
“Although development of RePOP was carried out with the intention of a 2023 release, our commitment to providing the best possible quality experience to our players led us to making the hard decision to extend the development period in order to ensure this,” Dragami Games said in a press release.

“We sincerely apologize to all who had been waiting for the latest installment in the Lollipop Chainsaw series, and kindly ask for your understanding in this matter.”
The original Lollipop Chainsaw, developed by Grasshopper Manufacture, first launched for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on June 12, 2012.

nowhat

Last time they have shown something, it was more like a remaster than a remake.
I don't really mind. Never played this on previous-previous gen consoles, seems like stupid mindless fun. I'm all for it, as long as the price is right.

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
'We're just running it through our Western tendencies moderators which takes time as most dont want to work anyway, please be excite'

New Juliet~
G4vgtRz.jpg

zokie

Juliet has been retextured, but the model has not been changed. In the original version, I used a special process called "facial lighting" to make Juliet look beautiful.
On the other hand, in RePOP, one of the important goals is to express Juliet's natural beauty by using current CG technology.

Last edited:

Reaseru

There are remasters that look like remakes, and here is a remake that looks at best a very poor remaster.

Top Bottom