• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lil Uzi Vert Subtly Changes Pronouns to They/Them

belmarduk

lil-uzi-vert.jpg

Lil Uzi Vert took to social media over the weekend to quietly change their pronouns to they/them.

The update can be seen right next to Lil Uzi Vert’s name on their Instagram profile, which also reads, “Endless Venim…Kawaii girls think I’m cool…Red & White = P!NK” along with a litany of emojis littered between the phrases.

Historically, Lil Uzi Vert has a longstanding track record of support for the LGBTQ+ community. While remaining decidedly cryptic about their own sexual orientation, the rapper has repeatedly challenged the norms of hip-hop culture by playing with the notions of gendered clothing and donned rainbow-inspiredoutfits during Pride Month.

Consequence of Sound

For those unfamiliar with this indvidual he is a rapper of some sort who saw fit to see a diamond installed onto his forehead.

Last edited:

RAÏSanÏa

The diamond thing was wild.
Didn't look up his music then. Did this time.
Probably no coincidence that he released new music yesterday.

Oddly enough for me this type of music is generally not listenable to me.

We all remember the story about the million dollar diamond on his forehead. Can't believe nobody has ripped it out of this clown yet.

If they have a Penis, I'll stick with He/Him. If they have a Vagina I'll stick with She/Her. I don't care who I'm offending, because I'm offended by the lack of logic in this argument at this point. It's their right to be whatever, but it's also my right not to believe in such delusions.

Last edited:

clem84

Gold Member
ATTENTION

GIVE ME, THE GUY WITH THE DIAMOND IN HIS FOREHEAD, MORE ATTENTION PLEASE

..fuck off dude.
IMO this is the real reason. Sure he seems a bit unstable, but this is mostly a trend and a desire for attention.

Top Bottom