• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lil Uzi Vert - Spends $24 mil on a pink diamond (implanted on his forehead)

ManofOne

Plus Member
Marvel fans think Lil Uzi Vert might want to be careful before he ends up like Vision. The Philadelphia rapper got a $24 million pink diamond embedded in his forehead this week. Besides being a wild flex, a lot of the Internet commenters immediately drew a straight line between all this flossing and how Thanos plucked the soul stone out of Vision’s head in Avengers: Infinity War. Memes were flying, the most popular of which would be from @Akeemx_x, who captured that vibe perfectly.) Years ago, the superstar contacted Elliot Eliantte about getting some jewelry commissioned. But, when he saw that 11-carat diamond, he started making payments on it for a while. It was the first time the rapper ever saw a natural pink diamond, and that was clearly enough to buy-in.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
EsteemedBlaringDove-size_restricted.gif

TheMan

This is some next-level dumb fuckery. Good for him though, getting those clicks any way you can.

KrakenIPA

It's so bizarre. Like, there's gotta be a time later in life where he's like, 'man I'm getting short on funds, time to cash in the diamond and walk around with a hole in my forehead.' He could have just glued a cheap one on his melon. Is he even Indian <shrug>? Not to mention the Vision jokes he has to hear for the rest of his life. Yikes.

Arimer

To most of us average people this is incredibly stupid because we think about all the other things you could do with it but in this man's line of work being stupid and flashy is a selling point. So Its either genius or . . . . Ok no it's stupid.

Nester99

Well he is going to be dead by the end of the year.

I bet it’s fake AF, still does not change my first statement.

I'm wondering how its embedded into his forehead. Is there a setting fixed to his skull?
this is what i want to know. how has the skin formed around it. i have so many questions about the actual implant

because i'd get a fucking unicorn horn and just start gorging any males who try to take my mares

Last edited:

SJRB

Gold Member
I just want to know how this works. I mean, do you ask a plastic surgeon like "yo dude drill a hole in my skull and put this 24 million dollar diamond in it, fuck me up fam" and a surgeon is like "sure thing dude lie down".

Probably attached to some sort of piercing. Looks dumb as fuck, but honestly, nobody would get away with snatching the diamond. How would you be able to sell it?

Alebrije

My bets on that, no way it's real and worth 24 million.
The record price per carat for a pink diamond was set in 2018, when The Pink Legacy, a 18.96-carat rectangular fancy vivid pink diamond, fetched CHF50. 4 million, or US$2.6 million per carat, at a Christie's sale in Geneva.10 feb. 2020

Top Bottom