• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lil Tay and her brother have passed away (Update: Alive, claims social media was hacked.)

ManaByte

Publicity stunt?
Man On The Moon Happy Dance GIF by PeacockTV

KrakenIPA

Wow she was hacked/exploited along with a new crypto promo. Okay cool, that works for like 48 hours, and then you live the rest of your days as the person that got got. Everyone joined your grift train and a lot of people decided that they were the conductor.

My advice to her: its time to jump off that train and get a real job, kid.

jason10mm

Gold Member
Police should check for the "hacker"

And if they found out that they faked their deaths, oh boy
Is a social media post really "faking their own death" though? Do cops routinely troll twotter looking for "ain't seen my babies for days, they be ded!" posts to investigate?

LordOfChaos

I meaann...Even if they were getting a bunch of phone calls from family, they could have immediately posted somewhere else that they weren't dead. Sus.

And I've never heard of these people before them being fake dead, so.

DosGamer

This story is confusing. Is this all a hoax? Is there any truth to what was said about her brother passing away as well?

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
This story is confusing. Is this all a hoax? Is there any truth to what was said about her brother passing away as well?
Yes. A hoax. They "claim" they were hacked, but had a promotion lined up right after. Brother is fine.

Hilarious to see TMZ, once again, fall for bullshit.

Last edited:

Pejo

Damn, born too early for Lil Tay to be dead, born too late for me to give a shit about Lil Tay.

Life is just suffering...

Glad it's fake, loss of young lives sucks. Hope it wasn't some ill conceived publicity stunt.

chromhound

Wow she was hacked/exploited along with a new crypto promo. Okay cool, that works for like 48 hours, and then you live the rest of your days as the person that got got. Everyone joined your grift train and a lot of people decided that they were the conductor.

My advice to her: its time to jump off that train and get a real job, kid.
She doesn't even have control of her social media accounts. Her father does lol

Top Bottom