• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Like a Dragon Gaiden will launch day one on Game Pass | Like a Dragon: Ishin to join Game Pass later this year

Lokaum D+

i love how i didnt have to buy a single game on MS console this year, keep the good work MS, this money i ll invest on Sony fisrt party or Nintendo, thank you.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
I feel you. Thankfully most of my main Xbox circle has come around, and even guys who hate turn based combat have been really enjoying Like a Dragon 7. Another one got into it cause of his wife, now they're going through the whole franchise lol. My best friend is finishing up 7 as well to get up to speed with the two new games.

During the story trailer I had to hard stop. It was quite good but too much, I want to go in mostly blind. Next year is going to be insane, hell this year too.

If you want to go in blind, don't read Infinite Wealth previews either, I read some and there's some pretty major character revelations that may get first shown in this game.

DryvBy

I feel you. Thankfully most of my main Xbox circle has come around, and even guys who hate turn based combat have been really enjoying Like a Dragon 7. Another one got into it cause of his wife, now they're going through the whole franchise lol. My best friend is finishing up 7 as well to get up to speed with the two new games.

During the story trailer I had to hard stop. It was quite good but too much, I want to go in mostly blind. Next year is going to be insane, hell this year too.
I haven't watched a single gameplay footage of any Yakuza because the thrill of discovery is amazing in this series.

Reactions: Isa
Top Bottom