• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lies of P gets new 11 Minutes Gameplay video

Doom85

Kind of feel the enemies don’t seem dangerous enough for what I assume is a Soulslike, but still, I remain interested.

I think the developers have seen Bloodborne once or twice.

Seriously, imagine if these developers did make a hit with this game and got to attend TGA…..and then Miyazaki is seated next to them.

Nervous Key And Peele GIF

Kind of feel the enemies don’t seem dangerous enough for what I assume is a Soulslike, but still, I remain interested.

Seriously, imagine if these developers did make a hit with this game and got to attend TGA…..and then Miyazaki is seated next to them.

Nervous Key And Peele GIF

Embarrassed Duck GIF
Double Take Idk GIF by Laff

Embarrassed Dog GIF
Oh God Reaction GIF

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
The combat mechanics convinced me. They didn't make a soulslike game though, they just made a new souls game. If I were Miyazaki, I would be triggered, but as a gamer I'm happy.

"new" same rooftops and same place i've seen already unless its a different area in which case thats bad if they reuse so many assets and locations.

Jinzo Prime

I’m sorry this too fucking on the nose on where they get their “inspiration“ from, even the font for damage numbers and lock on is straight out of Bloodborne.
They could have at least used a different lock on icon, Jesus! Maybe change the attacking hand to the left one, so the healing animation doesn't feel so similar.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
They could have at least used a different lock on icon, Jesus! Maybe change the attacking hand to the left one, so the healing animation doesn't feel so similar.
looking gameplay footage it feels less "inspired" and more straight up copy of Bloodborne which to me makes it look cheap.

similar to stuff like this.
E9Rlg1PVIAIm-5F.jpg

Last edited:
It's amazing that we are still getting games in 2023 where the main character doesn't pivot their legs and feet while turning.

Like that was part of the launch tech on PS3 in 2006.

SJRB

Gold Member
Man they really need to start showing other areas because at this point I feel the entire fucking game takes place on Parisian rooftops and streets. Surely there's other stuff going on at some point?

fart town usa

Gold Member
obligatory

Game looks fine, everyone knew it was gonna be derivative of Soulsborne. Nothing to get worked up over.

Last edited:
its just me or this game feels generic ?
The world looks a little flat as far as design and atmosphere, but the gameplay looks pretty decent. Not the best thing ever, but decent enough. The idea does seem a little better than it's actual execution though, at the moment.

Last edited:

kicker

Banned
Conflicted because it feels like they're showing too much of this.
it looks good, but I've seen enough of it and actively avoid trailers because I'm already going to get it eventually.

But then I also periodically forget it exists or is supposed to come out soon.

Top Bottom