• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Leak] Tears of the Kingdom Switch OLED Special Edition

Miyazaki’s Slave

Gold Member
It says in the image it doesn't include the game, not even a downloadable version:

pNZzri8.png
None of them (the special edition switch models) do.

The first splatoon, second splatoon, animal crossing, and monster hunter/Pokémon bundles do not come with any games. Just the console/joycons.

Tams

The switch itself is just black. Too bad.
It does have a fancy etching/engraving on it though. But yeah, just black is boring.

That said, I'm not a fan of those joycons at all and that's half the difference of the whole package, so I won't feel like I'm missing out by skipping this.

Last edited:

Tams

s-l1600.jpg

s-l500.jpg

Console-Super-Nintendo-Pack-Mario-World.jpg

baef73e5-0627-46c4-a65d-08bd2c4031f8.jpg

For sure Nintendo has changed... A special edition without even the game in it... Sad to see.

I don't see the issue. You aren't paying for the game, so you don't get the game.

Having them separate allows people more choice, even if it would be odd for someone who likes Zelda to not want the latest Zelda game too. Or do we have a load of people here who are somehow incapable of buying more than one thing at once?

Last edited:
Top Bottom