• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Wild Rift Announced. LoL for Mobile and Consoles. Team Fight Tactics Also Coming To Mobile.

Manus

So for their 10th anniversary Riot has announced League of Legends is coming to mobile phones and console. Also bringing their auto chess version Team Fight Tactics to mobile as well.

I'm pumped for both of these to things to come to mobile. Wild Rift is supposedly a dumbed down version of the PC game with faster games.

H3licon

Neo Member
I am really optimistic about Wild Rift. They said it is a newly made game, not a ported PC version. So it shouldn't contain any bugs from pc. Besides, I really want to see can they do something better than Vain Glory.

ManaByte

I am really optimistic about Wild Rift. They said it is a newly made game, not a ported PC version. So it shouldn't contain any bugs from pc. Besides, I really want to see can they do something better than Vain Glory.

AND you get to buy all your champions all over again!

Top Bottom