• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Layers of Fear Film Adaptation Announced By Bloober Team

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

It seems the surprise announcements just keep on coming for Cracovian horror studio Bloober Team. Hot off the heals of the recently announced Observer: System Redux coming to next gen-consoles, they today revealed that Layers of Fear is also seeing new life. Instead of just a remastering, Layers of Fear is jumping mediums from your computer screen to… well, probably your computer screen. That’s where I watch most of my movies, anyways.

Not much is known about the film. The only official word is that it has been in development for at least two years. The studio handing the film adaptation is Project Nerd Boss, which I did my best to find some information on. All I can find are some trademark applications for a film production company called HIVEMIND and a failed merchandising Kickstarter from 2017 that only raised $131. Digging into HIVEMIND, it seems they just shoot a bunch of hyper-artsy shorts with a RedCam. So hopefully we get more details soon, because it’s not much to go off of.

D.Final

Banned

It seems the surprise announcements just keep on coming for Cracovian horror studio Bloober Team. Hot off the heals of the recently announced Observer: System Redux coming to next gen-consoles, they today revealed that Layers of Fear is also seeing new life. Instead of just a remastering, Layers of Fear is jumping mediums from your computer screen to… well, probably your computer screen. That’s where I watch most of my movies, anyways.

Not much is known about the film. The only official word is that it has been in development for at least two years. The studio handing the film adaptation is Project Nerd Boss, which I did my best to find some information on. All I can find are some trademark applications for a film production company called HIVEMIND and a failed merchandising Kickstarter from 2017 that only raised $131. Digging into HIVEMIND, it seems they just shoot a bunch of hyper-artsy shorts with a RedCam. So hopefully we get more details soon, because it’s not much to go off of.

Cool

Top Bottom