• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Latest Playstation Underground G.A.P. Survey... TV watching...

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
This is the latest Survey that came down the pipe:

1. What TV networks do you watch most frequently? (Check up to 3.)
ABC
HBO
BOOMERANG
MSNBC
CARTOON NETWORK
MTV
CBS
NBC
CNN
NFL CHANNEL
COMEDY CENTRAL
SCI-FI
CSPAN
SHOWTIME
ESPN
SPIKE
FOX
TBS
FOX SPORTS
TNT
FUEL
USA
FUSE
FX
OTHER

2. How many hours a day do you spend watching TV?
1-3
4-6
7-10
11-17
18+

3. When do you do the majority of your TV viewing?
Morning
Afternoon
Primetime
Late night

4. Do you own a TiVo or any type of Digital Video Recording device?
Yes
No

5. Do you watch streaming content online? (E.g., MTV Overdrive.)
Yes
No

6. What are your favorite TV genres? (Check up to 3.)
1-hour drama
News
Animation
Sci-Fi
Documentary
Sitcom
Movie
Sports
Music video
Reality

7. What are your favorite sports to watch on TV? (Check up to 3.)
Baseball
Racing
Basketball
Soccer
Boxing
Tennis
Football
Wrestling
Golf
Xtreme Sports
Hockey
None, I don't watch sports on TV

8. Would you watch TV programs on a portable entertainment system?
Yes
No
I already do

9. Do you watch Video On Demand?
Yes
No

10. What is your favorite TV show?
Please write the title of only one TV show.

I think #8 is the main focus of this survey... that and what types of shows to offer... could we see downloadable shows coming similar to the the stuff you can download and view on the iPod Video's(episodes of Lost, etc.)?

No, this survey is mainly used to figure out where they should buy ads. Like if they see that less people are selecting wrestling, they will probably kill off WWE sponsorships if the price is too high.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
WasabiKing said:
No, this survey is mainly used to figure out where they should buy ads. Like if they see that less people are selecting wrestling, they will probably kill off WWE sponsorships if the price is too high.

How do you get that? Not saying you're right or wrong... just curious.because of the DVR, On Demand and would you view shows on a portable questions I came up with they were looking to see what channels they should strike deals with to be able to offer downloadable shows.

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
I'm became a member of that G.A.P. thing a while ago but since then i've changed my email address a number of times. they keep sending these demo discs but it's always all stuff i've played already in the opm discs.

I think this survey is sort of for both ads and what type of programing to offer on the psp. I'm almost sure that soon sony will be offering downloadable tv shows, especially since they own columbia entertainment.

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
I just took the survey; I found questions 5, 8, and 9 to be the most focused ones for future additions to the PSP firmware updates.

Top Bottom