• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kyle Bosman's Top 10 Games of 2021 (Bustafellows fans will not be pleased)

Markio128

I’m really tempted to get into FF14. Apparently, the game has 24 million subscribers! Square doing good business there.

Fart Knight

Al Pachinko, Konami President
Mtv What The Dilly Yo GIF

Busta who?

I sometimes think I’m playing a different Forza Horizon 5 from most people. It’s a mobile like game in its presentation with various forms of currency, limited cars (I’m racing my own car twice over at times) and a world which is although admittedly very, very beautiful is bland and boring in most spots for me.

I loved the first three games but 4 started to feel stale to me and 5 feels boring and like a free to start game which will be exploited later with more cars, events and chunky DLC.

ikbalCO

Just watched it again and god damn kyle's hatred towards pokemon diamond and pearl remaster is infinite :D

Aion002

I sometimes think I’m playing a different Forza Horizon 5 from most people. It’s a mobile like game in its presentation with various forms of currency, limited cars (I’m racing my own car twice over at times) and a world which is although admittedly very, very beautiful is bland and boring in most spots for me.

I loved the first three games but 4 started to feel stale to me and 5 feels boring and like a free to start game which will be exploited later with more cars, events and chunky DLC.
I feel that too.

I also get extremely annoyed on how much the game screams how awesome my character is and how "cool" and "awesome" everything is.

It feels like playing Fortnite... Like... I am sorry to say this... But it feels that the game is completely focused on a younger audience.

Confused Sheriff GIF by FOX TV

I am probably too old for it.

bender

What time is it?
The intro calling 2021 a 5/10 of a year aligns with my thoughts so this is the best list ever.

SSfox

Persona 5R is my GOTY 2021. I know it wasn't release in 2021 but i've play it first time this year so.

It was good year but not insane either, remind me of 2014 where there was only Bayonetta 2 that stands out to me that year, but 2022 is looking to be insane (ironically 2015 was too)

If you're into indies 2021 def did not suck. Throw in Returnal, halo, psychonauts, Ratchet, hitman 3 (though fuck Io devs for their shitty dlc and posy launch support), forza (I guess)

Top Bottom