• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kojima Productions destroy Naughty Dog with facts and logic

GrayChild

So, Koji-sama's team was just asking for some photo-mode screenshots on Facebook so that everyone can see how glorious Death Stranding looks. You know, just minding their own business like the best folks in the industry do:

NVZ6Hfs.png

Of course, some people were jealous of how great Koji-sama's games are and decided to shill for inferior products such as TLOU2.

Koji-sama's team took none of this bullshit and stood proud, saying the truth out loud:

kcqguLw.png

It feels so good supporting Koji-sama. He's the best director in the industry (after David Cage of course).

Last edited:

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
So, Koji-sama's team was just asking for some photo-mode screenshots on Facebook in order for everyone to see how glorious Death Stranding is. You know, just minding their own business like the best folks in the industry do:

NVZ6Hfs.png

Of course, some people were jealous of how great Koji-sama's games are and decided to shill for inferior products such as TLOU2.

Koji-sama's team took none of this bullshit and stood proud, saying the truth out loud:

kcqguLw.png

It feels so good to support Koji-sama. He's the best director in the industry (after David Cage of course).

That Twitter thread is so weird. Why are humans so dumb?

The Cockatrice

Gold Member
Doesnt matter which shit is better, at the end of the day they're both still shit. :)

I kid, fanboys, calm down. Both are games that could've been amazing but dissapointed immensely.

Gamernyc78

Banned
So, Koji-sama's team was just asking for some photo-mode screenshots on Facebook so that everyone can see how glorious Death Stranding looks. You know, just minding their own business like the best folks in the industry do:

NVZ6Hfs.png

kcqguLw.png

It feels so good supporting Koji-sama. He's the best director in the industry (after David Cage of course).

Meh didn't even finish death stranding but tlou2, oh lorddd I'm deep in it and cant put it down. Love the ost though in Death Stranding.

Last edited:
The have blocked new negatives reviews.

"Don't think. Just consume!"

That's called score-fixing.

lol death stranding was garbage.

Well, at least it tried some fresh things with its gameplay and didn't screw over its central characters to subvert expectations while pissing off legions of fans 🤷‍♂️

Gotta call it for what it is, bro.

I hope not. The last thing I want is for Metacritic to turn into Rotten Tomatoes.

Kinda worried it's already starting to go that way. Some people trying to get user review scores removed off the site altogether or something like that.

ND created this mess all on their own.

Last edited:

Bryank75

Banned
Completed both, I think Death Stranding is better story-wise.... the game is way more original and the gameplay tries to do more original stuff. The ending was more emotional too.

TLOU2 gameplay is great but it's frustrating that the story feels so forced, characters do things that they never would just to move the plot in the way they set out. It's message isn't as deep as they think either but it's not bad... it's still a very good game.

Kojima is a far better creator than Druckman...

Last edited:
Completed both, I think Death Stranding is better story-wise.... the game is way more original and the gameplay tries to do more original stuff. The ending was more emotional too.

TLOU2 gameplay is great but it's frustrating that the story feels so forced, characters do things that they never would just to move the plot in the way they set out. It's message isn't as deep as they think either but it's not bad... it's still a very good game.

What an Xbot point of view. You are hereby cancelled as a fan of Sony games. CANCELLED I TELL YOU!!!!

Ballthyrm

I don't think they should even be compared to be honest.
Kojima popularised an entire genre and keep improving on his own work for almost 20 years.
Making probably the best games the genre has to offer.

Then he got bored and made Death Stranding ...

Druckman made "the Road" and Indiana Jones video games.

So theyre all essentially great?
To put your comment into perspective, if the game was at 8.0 on Metacritic, massive fanboys would be slitting their wrists and not just smiling through their gritted teeth like they currently are while Neil would be blowing up twitter to call out the homophobes and bigots to a degree larger than he recently has been blowing up twitter to call out the homophobes and bigots.

Top Bottom