• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

King Charles has cancer

Carton

Prostate cancer and it was removed.

He was friends with serial child rapist and murderer Jimmy Saville and his own brother has been outed as being one of Jeffrey Epstein's most prominent customers. Nothing has come out of Charles, but it really wouldn't surprise me if it did.
He didn’t undergo removal of the prostate (prostatectomy), but rather treated for a benign enlarged prostate which when surgically managed is treated with a resection of obstructing tissue causing urinary symptoms, which is never a treatment for prostate cancer. Yes, that tissue sample may reveal cancer cells, but not typically. They have already confirmed it isn’t prostate cancer; therefore, an educated guess is that whilst performing the resection the surgeon found a small lesion on his bladder wall and it was removed and sent for a biopsy. Early bladder cancers are very easily treated and have a favourable prognosis, which is likely why they seem optimistic he‘s going to be back to his usual duties soon.

Fuck cancer, but wasn't he a reptilian? How can someone who is not human, have cancer? Did the people with conspiracies, and tricked videos lied to me, or should this be a new plot?

Ken Jeong Masked Singer GIF by FOX TV

Ar¢tos

Cancer at that age is tough.
I had a friend in his 70s that died indirectly because of prostate cancer. The treatment was working but his body couldn't take the hit from the chemo, it basically exhausted him to death.

phant0m

That sucks. I really wish we could do a Manhattan Project for curing cancer. Humans have strange priorities.

<Tinfoil hat:> Will never happen since there’s too much money to be made in treatment
</tinfoil hat>

Science-y answer: We already do have a cure for many types of cancer. The key for most is detecting it early. Go to your doctor regularly and listen to your bodies people!

You may be asking about a way to prevent cancer altogether (vs a cure), which is much more complicated. Some cancers are caused by environmental factors, others are genetic which leads down the very nebulous path of genetic modification.

jason10mm

Gold Member
Prostate cancer and it was removed.

He was friends with serial child rapist and murderer Jimmy Saville and his own brother has been outed as being one of Jeffrey Epstein's most prominent customers. Nothing has come out of Charles, but it really wouldn't surprise me if it did.
Hey now, at least 1 of these 2 came out of Charles :p

dmzEJPy.jpg

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
<Tinfoil hat:> Will never happen since there’s too much money to be made in treatment
</tinfoil hat>

Science-y answer: We already do have a cure for many types of cancer. The key for most is detecting it early. Go to your doctor regularly and listen to your bodies people!

You may be asking about a way to prevent cancer altogether (vs a cure), which is much more complicated. Some cancers are caused by environmental factors, others are genetic which leads down the very nebulous path of genetic modification.

Our current cures for cancer mostly involve trying to poison ourselves and hoping the cancer dies before we do. Not exactly ideal. I am asking why our government is willing to dedicate billions of dollars of time and effort so easily towards war and destruction, but not for health. Cancer has killed more Americans than the Soviets ever did.

I know that curing cancer is complicated. So is building the world's first nuclear bomb. Also, all cancers are genetic, and genetic modification is just a tool, like a hammer, or a fission reactor.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Kings having cancer sounds impossible but that’s unfortunate I know very little about cancer but get better.

YCoCg

In case anyone is curious, there were worries last year about him using the name "King Charles" as it's believed that the name is cursed, the two previous King Charles' had very unfortunate reigns, it's an interesting read here.

dave_d

</tinfoil hat>

Well that and the lowest of low hanging fruits to reduce your chance of contracting a cancer. That is of course don't smoke and if you do stop as soon as possible.(There are SO many cancers that have an association with smoking, plus other diseases.)

RagnarokIV

Thought it was King Charles Carrol (of Deus Ex fame) for a moment.

Thank fuck he’s alright, I was almost worried.

Tams

Our current cures for cancer mostly involve trying to poison ourselves and hoping the cancer dies before we do. Not exactly ideal. I am asking why our government is willing to dedicate billions of dollars of time and effort so easily towards war and destruction, but not for health. Cancer has killed more Americans than the Soviets ever did.

I know that curing cancer is complicated. So is building the world's first nuclear bomb. Also, all cancers are genetic, and genetic modification is just a tool, like a hammer, or a fission reactor.

Because like every other damn species, we are violent. And the only way to prevent violence to yourself is to have a big, nasty stick to threaten violence with.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Because like every other damn species, we are violent. And the only way to prevent violence to yourself is to have a big, nasty stick to threaten violence with.

That's not addressing what I said. Of course we're a violent species and of course self-defense (and offense) are important to us.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I2ElRCE.jpg

That's Jimmy Savile btw.
Pedophile and child prostitution trafficker.

Kinda sus, no? Hmm

Tight bond with the "Royal" family. Fwiw.

Rentahamster Rentahamster

I agree with your statements ITT although my perspective is slighty... well.. whatever

Last edited:

Bojji

I2ElRCE.jpg

That's Jimmy Savile btw.
Pedophile and child prostitution trafficker.

Kinda sus, no? Hmm

Tight bond with the "Royal" family. Fwiw.

Rentahamster Rentahamster

I agree with your statements ITT although my perspective is slighty... well.. whatever

In June 2014, investigations into Savile's activities at 28 NHS hospitals, including Leeds General Infirmary and Broadmoor psychiatric hospital, concluded that he had sexually assaulted staff and patients aged between 5 and 75 over several decades.
Officers recorded 199 crimes in 17 police force areas in which Savile was a suspect, among them 31 allegations of rape in seven force areas.[142] Analysis of the report showed 82% of those who came forward to report abuse were female and 80% were children or young people at the time of the incidents.[143] One former Broadmoor nurse claimed that Savile had said that he engaged in necrophiliac acts with corpses in the Leeds General Infirmary mortuary; Savile was said to be friends with the chief mortician, who gave him near-unrestricted access.[144]

And he lived for 85 years and no one bothered him...

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Bank holiday incoming fellas?

Anyone else remember 2DTV making jokes about the Queen abdicating, and Charlie finally snatching the throne, only to die within months? Talking the early 2000s here. Maybe I'm making half of that up but it's what we've all joked about for a long time. I was a child when those sketches aired and I'll probably have my own child soon enough.

Bojji

Fair enough. Well played.

TBH I heard something about this guy before but never really checked it, I decided to do it after reading this thread and my mind was blown away. He has to be one of the worst degenerates in history, from child rape to eldery rape to necrophilia and HE WAS ALLOWED to do that his entire life. I don't think top people in Royal family were involved in any way but clearly many powerful people in UK allowed him to be like that.

as a former citizen of the Commonwealth, I shed a tear when The Queen passed away. I don't much care for her sons thou. and while I don't wish anybody to get cancer, Charles included, I'm pretty sure there won't be any tear from me if Charles pass away.

on a side note, how do the good folks in UK feel about Prince William being on the throne?

Last edited:
Top Bottom