• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

King Charles has cancer

YCoCg

If he does die from this then that's some ironic fate, he's waited most of his life to be king! The King Charles curse continues it seems.

winjer

Gold Member
jim nobody cares GIF

diffusionx

Gold Member
This dude sat around for a good 30-40 years waiting to become king and isn't even going to get to enjoy it

jason10mm

Gold Member
"Your highness, I regret to inform you that there is a cancer."

"Scotland?"

"No, your highness....."

"The irish then? Blimey bastards!"

"No, no, not even the Welsh, sire. YOU have cancer."

"Ah, Meghan then. Very well, use all the xrays and drugs necessary to eradicate her."

"Oh sire...."

all in good fun. Cancer sucks but I'm sure he'll get good treatment. Prostate I'm guessing?

Last edited:

Kilau

all in good fun. Cancer sucks but I'm sure he'll get good treatment. Prostate I'm guessing?
I don't know if they have said but it's a good guess. Supposedly all men if they live long enough will eventually develop prostate cancer. It is very treatable if caught early enough.

Dr.Guru of Peru

played the long game
I don't know if they have said but it's a good guess. Supposedly all men if they live long enough will eventually develop prostate cancer. It is very treatable if caught early enough.
They specifically said it was not prostate cancer in the article linked in the OP, so it's unlikely.

Not a massive Royalist, but he doesn't deserve cancer. No one does

Hope he's fine, but it's a good way for him to abdicate and let William have a decent go at the role and maybe modernise the whole thing a little?

dave_d

They specifically said it was not prostate cancer in the article linked in the OP, so it's unlikely.
I saw that too. It just makes you wonder which particular cancer he has since that makes a huge difference.(Thyroid or hairy cell leukemia would probably lead to a good prognosis. Liver, kidney, or pancreatic, not so good.)

There's an inappropriate Harry joke in here but I'll just say good luck. He'll get the absolute best treatment.

Cancer is bullshit and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Last edited:

AJUMP23

His mother was queen for generations and had no cancer. Charles is king for 8 months already has cancer.

Ozriel

M$FT
Good people also get cancer, kids even.

Watched my uncle spend his life savings trying to resolve his cancer issue. When he realized it’d eventually leave his wife an indebted widow, he pulled the plug on further treatment and died eventually.

During COVID, my former boss complained of nausea and general malaise. Drove himself to the hospital after weeks of bad health. He got diagnosed with pancreatic cancer - one of the worst ones - and died a month later.

I wouldn’t wish this disease on an enemy. Not the biggest fan of King Charles, but I hope he beats this.

Carton

I saw that too. It just makes you wonder which particular cancer he has since that makes a huge difference.(Thyroid or hairy cell leukemia would probably lead to a good prognosis. Liver, kidney, or pancreatic, not so good.)
Likely a focal lesion on his bladder discovered whilst performing his prostate resection.

Bojji

Watched my uncle spend his life savings trying to resolve his cancer issue. When he realized it’d eventually leave his wife an indebted widow, he pulled the plug on further treatment and died eventually.

During COVID, my former boss complained of nausea and general malaise. Drove himself to the hospital after weeks of bad health. He got diagnosed with pancreatic cancer - one of the worst ones - and died a month later.

I wouldn’t wish this disease on an enemy. Not the biggest fan of King Charles, but I hope he beats this.

Cancer is one of the worst things ever, every one of us can get it. Right now I have 2 close ones with it and one of them (my fiance's sister) is 40 years old, she is having surgery this week so let's hope she will recover.

I don't like King Charles but unless he is convicted child rapist or something I don't really think he deserves it, no one really does. With amount of money royal family has he has higher chance for recovery but in the end, we are all on the mercy of grim reaper no matter how much billions is on our bank accounts.

SiahWester

Prostate cancer and it was removed.

I don't like King Charles but unless he is convicted child rapist or something I don't really think he deserves it, no one really does. With amount of money royal family has he has higher chance for recovery but in the end, we are all on the mercy of grim reaper no matter how much billions is on our bank accounts.

He was friends with serial child rapist and murderer Jimmy Saville and his own brother has been outed as being one of Jeffrey Epstein's most prominent customers. Nothing has come out of Charles, but it really wouldn't surprise me if it did.

Last edited:

Bojji

Prostate cancer and it was removed.

He was friends with serial child rapist and murderer Jimmy Saville and his own brother has been outed as being one of Jeffrey Epstein's most prominent customers. Nothing has come out of Charles, but it really wouldn't surprise me if it did.

Elites are are full of people like that so it wouldn't surprise me too. But so far there is no evidence.

Top Bottom