• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kameo question - the locked door in the dungeon (spoiler warning)

boutrosinit

Street Fighter IV World Champion
Anyone know how to open that chained-up door in of the dungeon next to the warp point? I've beaten the game, but the damn thing elludes me. I'm thinking it may have to do with the ratings you get on stages and I'm now trying to get them up to As. I have a B and a load of Cs now, but I'll get there.

Any other suggestions?

Sean

Banned
robochimp said:
The first time I saw that door, I had flashbacks to the ice key. The people at Rare are jerks.

Yeah, Rare loves to fuck with people like that. In Grabbed by the Ghoulies there was a door with a question mark on it, people were trying to figure out what it was and then Rare answered a letter and said they put it there just to drive people nuts. :lol

Getting better ratings in Kameo is just for unlockables (stuff like Kameo's original purple outfit) and X360 Achievements AFAIK.

Eggo

GameFan Alumnus
How do you get an "A" ranking on a stage? I saw a guy on GameFAQs say there are special ghosts if you go into Warrior's Focus mode. I went through the first level trying to get Warrior's Focus every chance I got, and only saw 1 ghost at the end, and my score for doing this was pathetic. Any ideas?

LakeEarth

I have no clue, I got an F even though I completely obliterated the time that was there before, so I'm not trying those Score Attack things again until there's a good faq on how to get A rank.

boutrosinit

Street Fighter IV World Champion
The trick to high marks is to kill the white guys that appear, then leave Warrior focus. Each time you come in, MORE white guys are added to the number that will appear. Eventually, you'll end up with twelve or so. It's quite enjoyable i find.

I would fucking hate it if that door was just some dumb red herring.

I have all the creatures powered up to full and 15 elemental fruits left to get. AND I've got the game beaten. I'm certain there's something else in there I'm missing.

Shiggy

I don't know how to open that door, but you might be able to find a video of Sabreman Stampede somewhere, perhaps behind this door? But you didn't hear anything, right? :)

Would anyone post pictures of Kameo in her purple outfit from the X360 version?

Top Bottom