• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just had the snip lads.

jason10mm

Gold Member
Just to reiterate for the next generation of gaffers to do this.

A. THREE DAYS of MANDATORY COUCH TIME with ice! Do NOT cut corners on this! Take the time off work, get the wife/GF/robot servant or whatever prepped for three consecutive days of you being an absolute couch potato.

B. GET A REAL JOCK STRAP! Drop the few bucks you won't be spending on condoms anymore and get a real, legit, "Weird Science pulled over the head of the nerds" style jock strap (maybe two) so you can keep those guys snugged up tight. Boxers ain't gonna do it. Briefs ain't gonna do it. Swimsuit with a mesh insert ain't gonna do it. GET A DAMNED JOCK STRAP. Otherwise the risks of a hematoma or nerve injury leading to chronic pain are significantly higher.

C. GET A FOLLOW-UP SPERM COUNT. Once you are cleared for action, have fired off a few loads to flush out any residual swimmers hanging out in the pipes, get the follow-up seminalysis to make sure you are at zero sperm count, lest you get a surprise after the wife surprises you with a wild orgy between her and all her hot friends (ok, ok, maybe that was the oxy talking).

Then, when the surgery is just a faded memory of every female nurse popping her head into the room, gasping in awe at the sight of your manliness draped over your leg (might be that oxy again), you will forever be free of worry and can give a little chuckle and a knowing nod at the college guys buying condoms at the store while they go off to have one night stands with drunken cheerleaders and you are grabbing a case of beer and cheap Rose' in the hopes the missus might be in the mood that night......

What happens when you come after snipped? I read it just gets reabsorbed into the body, but like…do you splooge inside yourself? Or does the sperm just not make it into the semen, so youre still coming its just clear and empty of dna? You dont stop making sperm…

Just had my third… im done but dont really want to be snipped, tho my wife says orherwise

Last edited:

jason10mm

Gold Member
What happens when you come after snipped? I read it just gets reabsorbed into the body, but like…do you splooge inside yourself? Or does the sperm just not make it into the semen, so youre still coming its just clear and empty of dna? You dont stop making sperm…

Just had my third… im done but dont really want to be snipped, tho my wife says orherwise
I think you DO stop making sperm after a while, but regardless the testicular production of sperm has nowhere to go (either the vas deferens are cauterized and sealed or empty into the scrotum) but the vast majority of seminal fluid comes from the prostate and that is unchanged. I can attest there is ZERO discernable change in volume of production or any alteration in function or feel.

TL:DR You are not gonna blow your scrot up like a water balloon with a heavy fap session :p

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
I read the OT as "I just had to snipe my buds," and then I saw this was on OT and got supes concerned until I realized that I just can't read. Cheers.

There's no change, you just got empty the sack a few times and do a sperm count to see if everything worked as intended.

But nothing changed when it splurts out if you know what I mean lol

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

I had mine done nearly 10 years ago. Best decision of my life.

You still jizz like normal, but said jizz is incapable of making a woman pregnant. The best possible outcome that comes to your head when someone says the phrase "you're getting sterilized".

DavidGzz

Definitely not.. The anxiety of someone putting a needle into your scrotes, the sound of medical tools clicking, The smell when they seal it..

But then again some people might be into that..

Well, to the nurses delight, I was very relaxed. Especially after she gave me a shave...

Top Bottom