• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just had the snip lads.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Congrats. I had mine done back in 2019. I did have a moment of terror that came when the doctor started cutting and the numbing medication hadn’t kicked in yet. Other than that it wasn’t bad at all. For those 1-2 minutes I felt like I was in hell.

AJUMP23

Gold Member
Probably a 2 to be honest. The procedure wasn’t painful, just uncomfortable. You do get general anaesthetic in each ball which was a numb sensation.

I’m in bed now and it just feels like the after effect of being hit in the balls, that twisted feeling in your guts.
Did you watch the doctor cut your own scrotum?

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Had mine done 10 years ago, best decision ever. Rest up and then get ready to raw dog it (assuming you have a regular committed partner, etc. etc.)

Thaedolus

Gold Member
I got mine done a few months ago. It’s the only reason I would sit down long enough to watch that Snyder cut. I felt pretty much back to normal after a week. No whoopsy babies in the meantime.

I hope your doctor went over it with you, but there is around a 5% chance that you will develop chronic testicular pain from this. That's the chance of missing in the average Fire Emblem game.

When you rub one out do you ejaculate glitter?

glitter GIF

FrankCaron

Make sure you rest. My ex was a bitch and I ended up watching the baby the day I got mine. I don't know if it was the doctor or that but I had a lot of ball pain off and on for years.
Cosigned on this. Chronic pain can be really real, and apparently the first 7 days determines what happens for the rest of your life. Don't be a bro: take it slow. Got mine done a few years ago, and thank god every day I took the entire first week off for dat ice pack clad gaming.

Last edited:

Thaedolus

Gold Member
I need to figure out a good topic for when I get it done.
My doc was probably my age or not much older and had a resident with him who did the first side. The conversation made it feel like going to the barber except they fondle your exposed junk…didn’t hurt except when they pulled the vas defrens out…in and out of there in about 25 minutes.

epicnemesis

Always assumed I would get it done when we decide we are done having kids. I always assumed they put you under for it. I don’t know if I have the balls (pun intended) to be awake and aware of what they are doing to me.

FrankCaron

Always assumed I would get it done when we decide we are done having kids. I always assumed they put you under for it. I don’t know if I have the balls (pun intended) to be awake and aware of what they are doing to me.
It's surprisingly not painful at all, at least in my experience. It's way more awkward than anything. The small talk while doc fondles the boys is very Larry David tier.

Irobot82

Cosigned on this. Chronic pain can be really real, and apparently the first 7 days determines what happens for the rest of your life. Don't be a bro: take it slow. Got mine done a few years ago, and thank god every day I took the entire first week off for dat ice pack clad gaming.
I have chronic pain in mine. But it's super sporadic like once or twice a year it just feels like I've been kicked in the balls.

Totally worth it though, because you know I get to dump loads like a man now and not spray and pray like a highschooler.

Nothing like the smell of your own burnt flesh and the crunch of the snip snip. Sounded similiar to when I cut my kids cord.

Last edited:

Trunx81

Welcome to the club. Now rest a few days and from there get the last fertile drops out. Your wife can help, but remember to test after a few weeks before you dive back in.

Five years and I haven’t regretted it one day.

poodaddy

Make sure you rest. My ex was a bitch and I ended up watching the baby the day I got mine. I don't know if it was the doctor or that but I had a lot of ball pain off and on for years.
Got mine two years ago and still randomly horrible Vas deferens inflammation, tons of ball pain, random sensitivity in my right nut that affects sex heavily, tons of horrible shit. Never would have gotten it if I knew about all the potential side effects.

Soodanim

Gold Member
I didn’t watch them make the incision but I did watch them pull out the second vas defrens and clip and snip it as we made small talk
I'm not sure what would be stronger for me, the fascination with the human body or the squeamishness of watching my own balls be mutilated. I'd like to think it's the former.

I have had chronic ball pain due to nerve damage since 2013. All I can say is take the people telling you to rest seriously.
F dat. Pulling out till menapause. I love my kids anyways. I'll start an accidental clan and be cool as a cucumber.

Last edited:

Kilau

Gold Member
Is it reversible
They are reversible, friend of mine's dad had it done and then wife cheated and new wife wanted kids so…un-snip.

My wife’s secretary got pregnant again 8 years after her husband had it done, they tested his load and only 8 sperm had made it through, long odds.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
They are reversible, friend of mine's dad had it done and then wife cheated and new wife wanted kids so…un-snip.

My wife’s secretary got pregnant again 8 years after her husband had it done, they tested his load and only 8 sperm had made it through, long odds.
Either she's fucking someone else, or that's a miracle baby.

Thaedolus

Gold Member
Was your conversation anything like this?

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention Elliot was one of the guys who snipped me

I'm not sure what would be stronger for me, the fascination with the human body or the squeamishness of watching my own balls be mutilated. I'd like to think it's the former.

I’ve observed enough procedures over the years for work that the blood and such doesn’t bother me, and since I was numbed and draped it really didn’t register like I was watching my own snip like you might expect it to.

Top Bottom