• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iOS Gaming December 2016 | It's app-me, Mario

PittaGAF

I'm super excited for another year of iOS gaming.

Ton of creativity and awesome experiences.

I didn't feel like this since the Commodore 64 years.

Pachimari

Late tonight
Cool cool.

I'm super excited for another year of iOS gaming.

Ton of creativity and awesome experiences.

I didn't feel like this since the Commodore 64 years.

Yeah, I gotta say I'm starting to get excited as well. Especially as I was surprised in the latter end of the year with releases like Jade Empire, Total War: Rome, Bully and Rollercoaster Tycoon Classic.

I hope for more ports, and original content.

[edit] The hell, just bought Faster Than Light (FTL) too. Have never tried it, but heard many good things about it.

Cool cool.

Yeah, I gotta say I'm starting to get excited as well. Especially as I was surprised in the latter end of the year with releases like Jade Empire, Total War: Rome, Bully and Rollercoaster Tycoon Classic.

I hope for more ports, and original content.

[edit] The hell, just bought Faster Than Light (FTL) too. Have never tried it, but heard many good things about it.
You're in for a treat

That's another cool thing about mobile. It gets so many awesome indie game ports

Pachimari

Fugl is also supposed to come out in either January or February. That is their aim. Street Kart shouldn't be much behind either.

PittaGAF

I'm at the end of Banner Saga 2. Freaking epic.
Had to edit my GOTY list to include it as second place (or tie with SteamWorld Heist).

Banner Saga is a great little series so far but I still haven't been able to shake the feeling that the games feel lacking as separate installments. I think the complete package when the final installment is out will feel like a much more cohesive product to me.

My daughter did a face plant with her Mini this morning and smashed it to bits so I gave her mine.

So.....in the market. Should I just wait at this point until the next models are announced? I'm typically a older model buyer anyway, so, could get a Pro after the Pro 2 comes out and I'd be happy.

NeoRaider

Just finished first chapter of Agent A and while it was really short i have to say that i liked it a lot. Very good game.

Top Bottom